1982 Canadian Road Race of Champions - Gimli, Mb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1982 Canadian Road Race of Champions - Gimli, Mb

Hey all - one of our (WSCC) members had this video on Beta for, well - ever - and he just converted it. This is a bit of a gem. I’m posting it here as most of these drivers are from Ontario and all over Canada and the US. Davey Jones, Scott Goodyear, Lew Mackenzie, Tom Jones - GT1, GT2 and FF

Cheers from Winnipeg.

https://youtu.be/O8zkE9LBlZk
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just gonna ask where they're going and catch up with them later

Major props to the ''Flag Lady'' for doing her job directly on the track with a heels/skirt combo!!!

Comment

Lt Col Lew McKenzie at 2:25 (I think he was promoted to General right after this race!) , Daughter Kimm has pointed out that she was Lew's pit crew for this race at age 14! Now they race against each other in Formula Mazda!
      2017/18Pres-Ottawa SportsCar Club
      CASC since'63(St.LAC,TSOA,MCO)
      Certified Technician310G,S,T+717B

Comment

That was cool!!
        Stephen Adams

Comment

Great footage. Thanks for uploading.

Comment

Originally posted by terrydale View Post
            Lt Col Lew McKenzie at 2:25 (I think he was promoted to General right after this race!) , Daughter Kimm has pointed out that she was Lew's pit crew for this race at age 14! Now they race against each other in Formula Mazda!
            That’s completely awesome. I was surprised to see him in the film - I didn’t think he ever came here, Thanks!
            I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just gonna ask where they're going and catch up with them later

Comment

Working...
            X