Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug P
    replied
    Thanks everyone involved in putting this event on!! Sooo hot but so much fun. Clean racing with guys coming from all over. Huge fields in GT1 and GT2!

hoping for more

Leave a comment:

• DEK
    replied
    WOW !!!! What a great way to kick off the season. But it was HOT !!! About 110 entries, many new to CASC and they said they'd come back if no conflicts with what they
    normally do. Some big fields in some classes and great racing. Did I mention it was HOT !!!
    See you all at the end of the month (July)

Leave a comment:

• Doug P
    replied
    Let’s go drivers. Everyone call their friends and let’s get registration up. Less than a week to go!

Leave a comment:

• Chris Lawson
    replied
    From the Stage 2 page, detailing Outdoor recreation facilities.......

Outdoor-only recreational facilities that operate low-contact attractions and activities will be allowed to reopen.
    • This includes activities such as paintball, mini-golf, archery ranges, go-cart tracks and other adventure activities.
    • Locker rooms, change rooms, showers and clubhouses will remain closed, except to the extent they provide access to a washroom or a portion of the facility that is used to provide first aid.

Leave a comment:

• ed caranci
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill Lobban View Post
    You may camp overnight. Showers, washrooms and restaurant are open.
    Found this on the CTMP Website, updated as of June 10th:
    "Club racing events at CTMP are also being scheduled, with details coming soon from the specific clubs such as CASC, VARAC, etc. Again, these events will not be open to the public or to the accredited media. Camping will also not be possible as it will continue to be banned in our region during Ontario’s Stage 2 of reopening"

Leave a comment:

• Bill Lobban
    replied
    You may camp overnight. Showers, washrooms and restaurant are open.

Leave a comment:

• ed caranci
    replied
    The CASC website posted the event COVID Guidelines. You have to drill down and find it by accident like I did.
    Its under the 'information' tab. Still a lot of questions need to be answered. No mention of competitors camping
    overnight at the track which I'm sure many are wondering.

Leave a comment:

• Doug P
    replied
    Let’s go drivers. Talk to your friends and pass the word to get numbers rising for this event. They will not be handling cash or cheques at track so don’t be afraid to pay with visa now. I have heard camping will be allowed also.

it’s up to us to make this happen.

Leave a comment:

• Doug P
    replied
    Let’s get some registration numbers in there. Already isolated in the truck both distance and time. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• Shark
    started a topic CTMP/CASC Event

CTMP/CASC Event

The July 3,4,5 Event Registration is now open on MSR.
    Friday test day schedule will be available shortly and to register for that you must contact the track.
    The Safety protocols will also be posted in a day or two.
    Also, I have changed it to a points weekend as well but there will be no trophies for this event.

Stay tuned... but sign up in the meantime.

Ray Arlauskas
    CASC Race Director.
    racedirector@casc.on.ca
Working...
X