1999 "Outlaw" Porsche Boxster, $17,900, 75,000kms, IMS done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 "Outlaw" Porsche Boxster, $17,900, 75,000kms, IMS done

Friend of mine is selling his one owner Silver 1999 Boxster. He's the meticulous Porsche owner who decided the car needed more after he bought it. Low pressure supercharge it (5psi), suspension it, rim it, professionals tune it and go! Go! GO! Low kms means this is a summer only car.

I've driven this car several times and it gives the '99 what it needs- more power. I really enjoy driving it as the supercharger whine in the background and torque makes this a great drive. If I had the extra garage spot, I'd seriously make this my summer daily driver. Oh, its got the IMS fix for those in the know. I'll bet John has spent well over 100K on this car over the years.

You can link to the autotrader ad below for more information. Lots of maintenance records and dyno graphs. I believe it puts out 240 tuned HP at the wheels. Stock was around 201 hp.

https://www.autotrader.ca/ico/porsch...201A8&sprx=100.

car is located near the lake in Sarnia. EDIT- I got the kms wrong- its got 93,000 kms.

darcy
    Last edited by darcyw; 09-30-2019, 09:28 PM.
    "Go play with your iPad. Leave the men to shift the gears."- e30og
    88 GTX, 00 SiR, 06 AP2

ok, MASSIVE PRICE REDUCTION. $12,900! I was talking to the seller today and just about did a spit take when he told me what he had dropped his price to. After this COVID situation, and reexamining his needs and current projects, he wants to simplify. John (the seller) is a great guy and I've known him for years.

Let me remind you- this is a completely sorted, really fun to drive first Gen Boxster. If I had a larger garage, a more understanding wife...you know...I'd put it in my garage.

the person who puts this in their garage will have a truck tonne of fun.

Please PM me here for contact.

darcy
    88 GTX, 00 SiR, 06 AP2

Comment

car is SOLD! Thank you CASC!
      darcy
      88 GTX, 00 SiR, 06 AP2

Comment

Working...
      X