X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Civic si Race Car for Sale

2010 Civic Si Race Car

Bought this car brand new original owner in April 2010

2010 FA5 Chassis, Fully Gutted with custom 10 point cage, Lexan Windows and Lightened to just over 2500lbs. The chassis is absolutely mint with zero rust.

K20Z3 2.0L Motor Original with Ktuned Header, Skunk 2 Exhaust, HFC, Skunk 2 CAI and tuned on Hondata by Jeff Evans makes 221WHP and 159Tq Burns no oil and pulls like a freight train. 120,000kms Also has all Engine Mounts replaced with Hasport.

Suspension: is MCS 2way Dampers, Swift 1150lb rear springs on Redshift Perches, 800lb front springs with ASR Camber Plates, SPC Camber Bolts up front, SPC Rear Camber Arms. Every Bushing has been replaced on this car anything that was available as a spherical has been replaced, the rest with hardened rubber (Steering Race and Rear Control Arms) The car is so compliant and you will not find a better handling 8th Gen out there.

Brakes: Stoptech ST40 up front with 328mm 2 piece rotors, rears are stock with brand new calipers from Honda, Upgraded to Honda Accord Brake Master Cylinder, Millers Brake Fluid, G-LOC Pads. The brakes are amazing and have zero fade in even the longest sessions.

Drive Train has a rebuilt transmission by Mitch at Unit2, New 2nd gear and syncros did this after the diff blew out, brand new OS Giken Diff puts the power down. (This was a $4000 rebuild in Summer 2019)

Tires & Wheels: the car as ran a lot of different setups including street tires, Trofeo’s and right now has Pirelli slicks. I would include two sets of wheels 17X9 set and 17X8 set Pirelli Slicks mounted up right now with decent life left on them. 245/225 reverse staggered

Aero: Car has a little aero a small front splitter and HFP Lip as well as an APR GTC Wing

Interior & Safety: Everything that was weight has been removed, still has working factory gauges mounted up, OMP Halo Seat with Sabelt 6 point Harness, Passenger has a Sparco Sprint with a 5 point harness. Also has full Fire Suppression, battery cut off switch and a relocated battery behind pass seat.

Data Acquisition: in 2019 we moved to a Racepak Race Dash with Data Logger, this monitors a bunch of information including lap times and vital engine info.

Probably missing some things, the car ran a 1:12 Flat on RE71R on the Technical course at Grand Bend and a 1:10.8 on slicks..and a 1:21 at TMP (I am not fast at TMP I think it will easily go sub 1:20)

I would really like to get $20,000 for the car as I know it has at least $30K in parts on it alone. I would negotiate removing some items.

Email me if you have questions lifeguy@rogers.com
Working...
X