Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Honda Civic SiR for Sale, Vogue Silver8

Hello all.
    I am selling my 2000 Honda Civic SiR, Vogue Silver Metallic, Clean title, 185,xxx kms. I am the original owner and have relentlessly maintained it to the point of pedantic. The car has been my daily driver, being off the road for 2 winters when I owned a winter civic. However, the car enjoyed ProSeal protectant undercoating (from the dealer worked it into the buying price), counteract, and rust check. It is rust free in all the important places. I am selling it with all my spares- BNIB clutch/PP, OEM suspension (45K kms), OEM intake (used 6 months then stored), OEM rims with no tires (used one winter and used summers for 3 yrs then stored), and too many other things to remember or list. Hardrace bushings, Koni Yellow with Eibach prokit. Valve adjustments, new intake/exhaust manifold gaskets. Full tank of fuel. Newer rad with hoses replaced at the same time. Trunk seal.

Current rims are replica something or other i've had for 17 years.

clay bar annually and waxed regularly. Free of body panel rust- at least I can't find any- rear wheel wells rust free.

Falken RT615K will go thru the summer and pass safety. Winter tires will survive one more winter, mounted on steelies.

Always Mobil1 or Castrol edge 5w30 with Pure one filter or mobil1 filter every 6000 kms. New rear cailpers/rotors/pads (hawk HPS), new front rotors (hawk HP+), new fuel tank and straps, new rear subframe (professionally welded in, OEM Honda- the rear subframe is fairly thin sheet metal and apparently this has been noted over the years on cars with a larger rear sway bar (which is not on the car currently- back to OEM), rebuilt shifter bushings. TB/water pump done every 7 years. Power steering fluid done 3 summers ago. Distributor replaced in 2011 and then rebuilt 2 summers ago. Fuel filter 2016
    When prepping the car for the subframe, noticed a small hole in the trunk- welded, POR15, undercoated.

What is the bad?
    Could have coolant done (I was to do this in October 2021 when the TB/water pump was to be done). Coolant last done 6 yrs ago.
    Could have the rear bumper rebar replaced as the original is rusty. reminds me, the bumper does not have a VIN tag on it as at year 3, someone tagged it in the winter and it cracked- replaced professionally. All other vin tags original.
    Original shift knob was stolen last summer- it was 3 yrs old. In the same incidence, all the maintenance records were taken- F stupid.
    Rear trunk lid will get water in it during deluges- I've been trying to trouble shoot this for years.
    My wife backed into the passenger rear !/4 and put a bend in the panel- had it professionally repaired summer 2016 - $500 repair.
    I opened the driver's door into another vehicle and broke the paint- had the door repainted and blended professionally fall 2019- $400 repair.
    Lost one of the keys in the lake but it comes with the valet and one original key.
    The tachometer 6 months ago started acting up- when the car is warm, it works fine.
    Could replace the oil pan gasket.

So, apart from the wonky tachometer, everything works- A/C, power windows (though slow on the passenger side), gas cap/hood/trunk opening, sunroof (leak free). At least nothing I can think of.
    I'm selling it because I bought a low mileage, summer driven K20 '10 Si in burnt orange.
    I would keep this car but April says I have too many currently and insurance is way too much for a 17 yr old

SOLD!

Car located in Sarnia.

I have a youtube driving and discussion video which is a cure for insomnia. But I have a massive library of detailed photos available. I'll put a few up here in the next day or so.

Thanks for your interest. PM me here or winchracing at cogeco dot ca

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtM3ga0p9sk

darcyw
    Last edited by darcyw; 07-12-2020, 07:53 PM.
    "Go play with your iPad. Leave the men to shift the gears."- e30og
    88 GTX, 00 SiR, 06 AP2

88 GTX, 00 SiR, 06 AP2

Comment

88 GTX, 00 SiR, 06 AP2

Comment

Unfortunately, the quality of the photo is lost somewhat in downloading onto the site, but I can send higher res to those interested in learning more.
        thanks for your interest.
        darcy
        88 GTX, 00 SiR, 06 AP2

Comment

You accepting Trades ?

Comment

Originally posted by zippie26 View Post
            You accepting Trades ?
            depends on what you're trading. I don't need more cars, that's why I'm selling this one. Guns?

ok, not guns. But I would trade a Laser sailboat or other high performance sailing dinghy. depending.

darcy
            Last edited by darcyw; 04-24-2020, 09:57 AM.
            88 GTX, 00 SiR, 06 AP2

Comment

SOLD! Get your very own SiR without paying crazy BaT prices- did you see the 5500 mile Electron Blue Pearl at $50,000 USD? Yup...crazy right? Don't feel guilty driving this one .

PM me if interested.

darcy
              Last edited by darcyw; 07-12-2020, 07:53 PM.
              88 GTX, 00 SiR, 06 AP2

Comment

Car is SOLD with all extras!
                thank you CASC

darcy
                88 GTX, 00 SiR, 06 AP2

Comment

Working...
                X