Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don foreman
    replied
    I got the rule book a long time ago. Thanks to some great people here I got a 79 and some mid 80s copies. I posted the results in another thread here. This one got bumped but I did not even remember that I had asked in two places. The progress is slow on the Civic. https://www.flickr.com/photos/134252...57686288993774 is where I post progress as it happens.

Leave a comment:

• Doug P
    replied
    should have been asking VARAC.

https://varac.ca/documents/rules-reg...SC-GT-regs.pdf

Leave a comment:

• zippie26
    replied
    Hi don do you have an email I couldn’t contact you on regarding some information on the Honda you are doing?

Leave a comment:

• don foreman
    replied
    Re: Wanted old CASC Rulebook -1980's GT

Still looking, there have been a few people saying they have one somewhere but no one has found them!

Leave a comment:

• Doug P
    replied

Originally posted by Steven Scala View Post
    There were definitely '83 and up GT books (maybe even back to '81) in the archives when they were back at Petrolia road.
    I have been looking for a 87-89 CASC GT book for two years. No luck.

Leave a comment:

• Steven Scala
    replied

There were definitely '83 and up GT books (maybe even back to '81) in the archives when they were back at Petrolia road.

Leave a comment:

• CAllen
    replied

Did you try the CAC Archives? If not, my father might have one in a box someplace.

Colene

Originally posted by don foreman View Post
    I'm redoing a old CASC Civic for vintage racing in the USA and was looking for an old copy of the CASC Rulebook. 1980's - the older the better. The SCCA rules might not be quite the same so this would help in rebuilding the car to stay "period correct"

Leave a comment:

• don foreman
    started a topic Wanted old CASC Rulebook -1980's GT

Wanted old CASC Rulebook -1980's GT

I'm redoing a old CASC Civic for vintage racing in the USA and was looking for an old copy of the CASC Rulebook. 1980's - the older the better. The SCCA rules might not be quite the same so this would help in rebuilding the car to stay "period correct"
Working...
X