Thank you Ice Race Guru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Ice Race Guru

Just a quick note of thanks for all the hard work you put into the festivities known as the Ice Race Banquet.
    And a special show of appreciation to Rod for the Fabulous video of the activities over the years at the Track !!!!
    woodchips (Larry) Ice Racer 157.
    Sponsors-Tiremaster-Oshawa & Precision Tune-Brooklin

Re: Thank you Ice Race Guru

I would like to add my thanks as well for a thoroughly pleasant and well organized banquet. It looks easy when everything runs smoothly, but it takes a lot of planning and effort to make it look easy. Thanks, Sharon!

Today I took the Marcel Marceau print in to get framed. I was simply blown away by this prize, and I'd also like to thank Pete Austin in Montreal for supplying them. It's a wonderful prize.

For those of you who might not be aware of what you've got, the following links will provide a bit more information. These prints belong on your wall in a good frame!

http://www.picassomio.com/marcel-marceau.html

http://www.mime.info/encyclopedia/ma...paintings.html

Thanks again Sharon! See you all next January!
    Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
      I would like to add my thanks as well for a thoroughly pleasant and well organized banquet. It looks easy when everything runs smoothly, but it takes a lot of planning and effort to make it look easy. Thanks, Sharon!

Today I took the Marcel Marceau print in to get framed. I was simply blown away by this prize, and I'd also like to thank Pete Austin in Montreal for supplying them. It's a wonderful prize.

For those of you who might not be aware of what you've got, the following links will provide a bit more information. These prints belong on your wall in a good frame!

http://www.picassomio.com/marcel-marceau.html

http://www.mime.info/encyclopedia/ma...paintings.html
      Yep , 2008 will be a memorable one for sure, great banquet , trophy, jacket and artwork!! who'da thunk?!?!?!

I think we are really fortunate that all the people behind the scenes are so dedicated- a big thanks to Sharon for running the show for the past 2 years , and hopefully the next 2 years go just as smoothly!

Tony
      "Got a Dent or a Ding? Give us a Ring"
      Auto Cosmetic.Com- Your #1 choice in Paintless Dent Removal
      Lease coming due?
      Save hundreds in repair costs- we fix the dents without bodywork or repainting!
      416 948 4554
      Mississauga, Vaughn and Scarborough locations

Comment

i really wanted to come to the banquet but i was busy in driver selection for Volkswagen in phoenix.

tony, were you or jeff able to pickup my rookie jacket?

thanks,

andrew cordeiro
        Make Haste Racing .... Andrew Cordeiro

Comment

Originally posted by andrew1984 View Post
          i really wanted to come to the banquet but i was busy in driver selection for Volkswagen in phoenix.

tony, were you or jeff able to pickup my rookie jacket?

thanks,

andrew cordeiro
          Andrew

I have your trophies and jacket here at home. Where are you located?? Is it possible for you to pick them up from Pickering??? Let me know and I will send them to work with the hubby
          Ice Race Guru a.k.a. Sharon
          FormerIce Race Director

Comment

As I mentioned Saturday night, I couldn't do it without all of you and without all of our sponsors!!!

I'm glad everyone seemed to have a good time...I know I did. I really enjoyed that buffet and think we just might stick to that next year too

A BIG special thanks to Rod Lentino for all his hard work and hours that went into the making of the video clips. I know he already has plans for next years video

And another HUGE thank you to Pete Austin from Montreal for kindly donating the Marcel Marceau prints to the top 3 in each class.

Thanks all and I'm looking forward to next season.
            Ice Race Guru a.k.a. Sharon
            FormerIce Race Director

Comment

Thanks everyone and thanks Sharon. I loved making those vids. Glad you all enjoyed re-living the season as much as I did.

Would love to see who's going to attempt a Batmobile or a "Knight Industries Two Thousand" (KITT from Knight Rider) for next season...
              Rod Lentino #92 '03 Subaru Impreza 2.5TS
              Sponsored by Cooper Equipment Rentals
              sigpic

Comment

Spidey has something up his sleeve for next year - just need daughter #2's artistic talent to help with the painting.
                You didn't think i did that all by myself, now didya?
                woodchips (Larry) Ice Racer 157.
                Sponsors-Tiremaster-Oshawa & Precision Tune-Brooklin

Comment

Sharon my thanks as well, GREAT JOB and not just on the banquet.
                  Was a very challenging season with mother nature being cranky.
                  You kept the wheels on it and got us to the banquet.
                  I also have to thank all the drivers for putting on such a great show.
                  You make my camera work look so good.
                  Another thanks has to go to all the "ice elves" that build the track.
                  Everyone owes a huge thanks to that mysterious group.
                  I have had the pleasure of helping out a bit the last two years and
                  look forward to joining them for the 09 season.
                  Last we all have to thank all the volunteers. Scoring, starters and
                  the marshals. Nothing gets done with out them "nothing"!!!!!!!
                  Special thanks thanks to the marshals, standing a post all day
                  in the weather. The rain race was just misery x2 but they got
                  the job done. Man is it a long time to the 09 season
                  The other Jimmy
                  Staff Photgrapher,AllGlass Race Team
                  Official S/\Cographer,S/\C News

Comment

Working...
                  X