Banquet Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banquet Video

Just a reminder for anyone who ordered or would like to order a copy of the video that was playing at the banquet, please either PM or email me your home address. OR....even better, if you are in the Pickering area you can save me postage by arranging to pick up your copy at the hubby's work. Let me know either way please as I will be burning the copies this week.

Thanks!

Also, to those who don't know...1/2 of the proceeds from the video sales will be given to the Minden Kin Club as part of their annual fundraiser for Cystic Fibrosis.
    Ice Race Guru a.k.a. Sharon
    FormerIce Race Director

Re: Banquet Video

Originally posted by S.S.NITEMARE View Post
    Just a reminder for anyone who ordered or would like to order a copy of the video that was playing at the banquet, please either PM or email me your home address. OR....even better, if you are in the Pickering area you can save me postage by arranging to pick up your copy at the hubby's work. Let me know either way please as I will be burning the copies this week.

Thanks!

Also, to those who don't know...1/2 of the proceeds from the video sales will be given to the Minden Kin Club as part of their annual fundraiser for Cystic Fibrosis.
    I'd like to add that I can make copies for the Milton/Mississauga area if that works out better for anyone.
    Rod Lentino #92 '03 Subaru Impreza 2.5TS
    Sponsored by Cooper Equipment Rentals
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X