Track cleanup date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track cleanup date?

Just curious if a dates been picked yet,I know the snow is yet to leave but....

Re: Track cleanup date?

Originally posted by max attack View Post
    Just curious if a dates been picked yet,I know the snow is yet to leave but....
    Tom was here on Sunday for a visit and I asked him if there was a date yet and he said "Nooooooooooooooo"...the track was still in place and looking perfect and there are some banks that were still up to 5 ft in height...LOL Looks like it won't be for a while yet. The paddock area is all mud too

I will let you know when I know the date.
    Ice Race Guru a.k.a. Sharon
    FormerIce Race Director

Comment

Sounds good,thanks Sharon.

Comment

So what you're saying is...if we airlift our cars in we can race? But Tina's not ready yet!

Rod Lentino #92 '03 Subaru Impreza 2.5TS
        Sponsored by Cooper Equipment Rentals
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TRBOTAXI View Post
          So what you're saying is...if we airlift our cars in we can race? But Tina's not ready yet!

Welllll......that was last Sunday he said that sooooo....I imagine by now there's not much left after the FINE weather this week. I know here on our property we found one square foot of snow left yesterday that will be gone today.
          FormerIce Race Director

Comment

I thought you were going to say when the snow melted you found another race car that you misplaced.

Comment

Originally posted by max attack View Post
              I thought you were going to say when the snow melted you found another race car that you misplaced.
              Actually, we found 3!!! LMAO A Tercel ministock, a SS3 car and last years SS3 car!! All buried until the snow went away! Now to find parking for them all
              FormerIce Race Director

Comment

I noticed all 3 of those cars are toyotas-weird eh?

Comment

I heard from Tom today and it looks like we have a tentative date for CLEAN UP DAY....as of right now, and barring any vast amounts of rain between now and then, clean up day will be held on SUNDAY, MAY 4TH, 2008. Please, if you can, feel free to show up that day to help clean up and maintain our fairgrounds so that we can continue to be granted the privilege of using it.

Last year we had a great time. Lots of things were found including about 40 lbs of street studs (from before Jeff mastered the building process lol), a few Menards, lost of wires, wheel nuts, etc...and I even found $2.30!!!

Hope to see lots of you there. Will be a fun day I'm sure
                  FormerIce Race Director

Comment

Sounds good,you should see me there barring any problems.

Comment

How was track clean up? Sorry I couldn't make it. Wife's having neck trouble.
                      Rod Lentino #92 '03 Subaru Impreza 2.5TS
                      Sponsored by Cooper Equipment Rentals
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X