Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pre Tech Weekend 09

Originally posted by TRBOTAXI View Post
    Black US president and female bank manager in the same year. I can't handle all this change.
    sigpic
    1982 Datsun 210 TLMC RTI
    2009 Female Rookie & Best Prepared | 2014 Sponsor www.bartlettstowing.com

Comment

Originally posted by eh1990 View Post
      Not that this has anything to do with what your talking about now, i believe it applies to the original thread title.

Tech weekend was an awesome experience and im glad i could be there, however i was disappointed with the lack of people that showed up. Correct me if im wrong (which i could be) but doesnt our first weekend of ice racing slow down significantly with the extra cars to be tech'd? i understand that there are circumstances where its literally impossible for people to come for pretech but i think more people should think about coming next season, i mean come on - then you dont have to worry about your car for a week! you'll know its up to spec and ready to go

see you all on saturday- and i have to say driving past that pickup was quite the experience! looking forward to be DRIVING with you all
      I'm still working on my car, and am still not sure if I can make it.
      #21 1985 Pontiac Acadian
      Class 1 & SS1 (RWD)
      TAC & TLMC
      [/URL]

Comment

I will be part of the long line saturday morning even though I didn't plan to be. We made the trek to drop the ice racers off last Saturday - for me, 10 hours total driving. Unfortunately we arrived about 4:45 pm due to mechanical trouble with the cube van. If the hours were extended past 4 pm on Saturday it would be better for us.

Comment

I'm trying. Brake lines led to fuel lines, Some idiot picked my car up in the spring with forks and tore the exhaust totally sideways and ripped it off the manifold and bent the factory front pipe irepairably(sp?). Still waiting for it to get here from Vancouver. ETC, ETC, ETC. I'll prep in the spring next year and chalk this up to a life lesson. Hope to be there Saturday early.

Comment

Originally posted by herbie View Post
            I'm still working on my car, and am still not sure if I can make it.
            WHAT????? I thought we talked about this the other day and we decided that you ARE going to make it up for the first weekend!!!!

Don't make the Director mad...lol
            Ice Race Director

Comment

Originally posted by Ponygal View Post
              oooohhh Sharon, I think we have a contender for the "Smarta$$ of the Season" award…
              Duly noted....LOL
              Ice Race Director

Comment

Working...
              X