• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.S.NITEMARE
    replied
    Re: Pre Tech Weekend 09

Originally posted by Ponygal View Post
    oooohhh Sharon, I think we have a contender for the "Smarta$$ of the Season" award…
    Duly noted....LOL

Leave a comment:

• S.S.NITEMARE
    replied

Originally posted by herbie View Post
    I'm still working on my car, and am still not sure if I can make it.
    WHAT????? I thought we talked about this the other day and we decided that you ARE going to make it up for the first weekend!!!!

Don't make the Director mad...lol

Leave a comment:

• pneubi
    replied

I'm trying. Brake lines led to fuel lines, Some idiot picked my car up in the spring with forks and tore the exhaust totally sideways and ripped it off the manifold and bent the factory front pipe irepairably(sp?). Still waiting for it to get here from Vancouver. ETC, ETC, ETC. I'll prep in the spring next year and chalk this up to a life lesson. Hope to be there Saturday early.

Leave a comment:

• RedRabbit Racer
    replied

I will be part of the long line saturday morning even though I didn't plan to be. We made the trek to drop the ice racers off last Saturday - for me, 10 hours total driving. Unfortunately we arrived about 4:45 pm due to mechanical trouble with the cube van. If the hours were extended past 4 pm on Saturday it would be better for us.

Leave a comment:

• herbie
    replied

Originally posted by eh1990 View Post
    Not that this has anything to do with what your talking about now, i believe it applies to the original thread title.

Tech weekend was an awesome experience and im glad i could be there, however i was disappointed with the lack of people that showed up. Correct me if im wrong (which i could be) but doesnt our first weekend of ice racing slow down significantly with the extra cars to be tech'd? i understand that there are circumstances where its literally impossible for people to come for pretech but i think more people should think about coming next season, i mean come on - then you dont have to worry about your car for a week! you'll know its up to spec and ready to go

see you all on saturday- and i have to say driving past that pickup was quite the experience! looking forward to be DRIVING with you all
    I'm still working on my car, and am still not sure if I can make it.

Leave a comment:

• Ponygal
    replied

Originally posted by TRBOTAXI View Post
    Black US president and female bank manager in the same year. I can't handle all this change.

Leave a comment:

• TRBOTAXI
    replied

Originally posted by Ponygal View Post
    oooohhh Sharon, I think we have a contender for the "Smarta$$ of the Season" award…

I wholeheartedly intend on racing a clean season this year, however, should I unintentionally 'drift' into the banks at some point, I can assure you there will be a single 'digit' on my hand awaiting your eventual arrival beside me LMAO
    Black US president and female bank manager in the same year. I can't handle all this change.

Leave a comment:

• Ponygal
    replied

Originally posted by Chevettes4ever View Post
    kinda like you and the truck on the first weekend?

I wholeheartedly intend on racing a clean season this year, however, should I unintentionally 'drift' into the banks at some point, I can assure you there will be a single 'digit' on my hand awaiting your eventual arrival beside me LMAO

Leave a comment:

• RSR Racing
    replied

Originally posted by eh1990 View Post
    Tech weekend was an awesome experience and im glad i could be there, however i was disappointed with the lack of people that showed up. Correct me if im wrong (which i could be) but doesnt our first weekend of ice racing slow down significantly with the extra cars to be tech'd? i understand that there are circumstances where its literally impossible for people to come for pretech but i think more people should think about coming next season, i mean come on - then you dont have to worry about your car for a week! you'll know its up to spec and ready to go
    not everyone from the city wants to drive an extra 6 hours on the saturday before racing would be my guess.... also some are probably still feverishly working on their cars me on the other hand has an awesome boyfriend who took mine up for me while i was sitting in the sun

Leave a comment:

• Chevettes4ever
    replied

kinda like you and the truck on the first weekend?

Leave a comment:

• Ponygal
    replied

wow lol this thread got soo outta control hahaha

Leave a comment:

• S.S.NITEMARE
    replied

Ahhhh...OK...so now i get it

Leave a comment:

• Chevettes4ever
    replied

truffle shuffle... was also referenced in family guy once... and a skinny dude doing the truffle is just not funny at all.

Leave a comment:

• eh1990
    replied

Not that this has anything to do with what your talking about now, i believe it applies to the original thread title.

see you all on saturday- and i have to say driving past that pickup was quite the experience! looking forward to be DRIVING with you all

Leave a comment:

• 98RACE
    replied

Originally posted by S.S.NITEMARE View Post
    Ok...obviously the rest of us are missing something...what exactly is a 'Truffle Shuffle' and why is Rodney not liking the fact that someone mentioned it????? Gotta be a 'Cliffe' thing...LOL
    http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=t5whaRkuipU

Leave a comment:

Working...
X