Tac Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tac Weekend

THANKS VERY MUCH to all the TAC members who made our first weekend of the 2009 season an awesome weekend.

Tech went fairly fast considering the # of cars that had to go through. I didn't hear any negative feedback regarding the weekend at all and that's what I like to hear....nothing!

All the rookies looked like they were having an awesome time and lots attended rookie school during lunch on Saturday. Thanks also to all the veteran racers who helped with that and took time to go out with a rookie and show them the ropes. Special thanks to Larry Kovacs for coming up to run the rookie school even though he's not racing this year!

It certainly looks like this is shaping up to be a great season. I can't wait for next weekend!!

P.S. To anyone interested, and to those of you who asked me over the course of the weekend, looks like registration numbers were very good for a first (and very cold) weekend... Saturday = 100 and Sunday = 95
    Ice Race Guru a.k.a. Sharon
    FormerIce Race Director

Re: Tac Weekend

On Behalf of the Toronto Autosport Club I would like to thank all the racers who cooperated fulley with any and all requests without a whimper.

I feel I have an awesome team of volunteers that do a stalwart job, and that makes my job that much easier...

Thank You Sharon ...and thank you to all the ice racers ...

Andy Hughes
    TAC organizer
    Ice Racing will always be a Black art! So ... In order to finish first, ... first you must Finish!

CASC-OR Ice Race Director
    Toronto Autosport Club Ice Race Organizer
    Minden Kin Club Member
    District 8 Secretary Kin Canada
    Car Number 1
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X