Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saturday Help

Originally posted by Champ98 View Post
    And as for starting at the back of the pack in SS3 after replacing a driveshaft and wheel bearing .... Ahhh... nuff said ...not my thread ...
    maybe you should stop running the bank and you wouldn't break anythin hehehe
    Lisa Shaw
    Class 2 #185

Comment

Originally posted by Champ98 View Post
      Yea What was with that! ...I was watching from the Mock grid ... It looked like a pack of wolves on a wounded dear!!!

Holy crap! after an 18 hour ordeal to swap a motor that was uncalled for ...

And as for starting at the back of the pack in SS3 after replacing a driveshaft and wheel bearing .... Ahhh... nuff said ...not my thread ...
      Well, it was more like 3 hours, 30min to remove the donor and 30 min to remove the broken one. Another 15 min to literally pick up and drop in the good one. That was 7pm. I came early Sunday morning to shove in the bolts, hook up the fuel line and the wire.
      #21 1985 Pontiac Acadian
      Class 1 & SS1 (RWD)
      TAC & TLMC
      [/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by RSR Racing View Post
        maybe you should stop running the bank and you wouldn't break anythin hehehe
        Ohhh! Cut deep! me hurts ... As you know you can't get anywhere near "off line" in street studs ... Nice try ...
        Ice Racing will always be a Black art! So ... In order to finish first, ... first you must Finish!

CASC-OR Ice Race Director
        Toronto Autosport Club Ice Race Organizer
        Minden Kin Club Member
        District 8 Secretary Kin Canada
        Car Number 1
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by herbie View Post
          Well, it was more like 3 hours, 30min to remove the donor and 30 min to remove the broken one. Another 15 min to literally pick up and drop in the good one. That was 7pm. I came early Sunday morning to shove in the bolts, hook up the fuel line and the wire.
          Ok , ...So it was still a lot of work just to get "pinballed" at the start ...
          Ice Racing will always be a Black art! So ... In order to finish first, ... first you must Finish!

CASC-OR Ice Race Director
          Toronto Autosport Club Ice Race Organizer
          Minden Kin Club Member
          District 8 Secretary Kin Canada
          Car Number 1
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X