Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Weather

    http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/city/....html#detailsf

    +6 for Saturday - no info on Sunday as of yet 70% chance of snow / overcast
    woodchips (Larry) Ice Racer 157.
    Sponsors-Tiremaster-Oshawa & Precision Tune-Brooklin

  • #2
    Re: Weather

    dont' feel bad..i'm heading to Quebec this weekend for Rallye Perce Neige....forecasts call for +1 on Saturday!

    atleast starting with E85 won't be so diffficult
    Chris
    Old School Motorsports

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Weather

      Just thought this one needed a bump ...

      http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/city/..._metric_e.html
      Ice Racing will always be a Black art! So ... In order to finish first, ... first you must Finish!

      CASC-OR Ice Race Director
      Toronto Autosport Club Ice Race Organizer
      Minden Kin Club Member
      District 8 Secretary Kin Canada
      Car Number 1
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Weather

        -25!!! Here comes the snotcycles!
        "Love thine enemies, it scares the hell out of them"
        "You never have enough gas until you're on fire!" Ken Schrader NSCS

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Weather

          Fri
          +7C High
          -25C low

          Dave

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Weather

            I'm so looking forward to changing my broken axle by 8 saturday morning.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Weather

              Originally posted by max attack View Post
              I'm so looking forward to changing my broken axle by 8 saturday morning.
              BBRRRRRRRRR....I feel for ya Buddy
              Ice Race Guru a.k.a. Sharon
              FormerIce Race Director

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Weather

                Originally posted by S.S.NITEMARE View Post
                BBRRRRRRRRR....I feel for ya Buddy

                Thanks,fingers crossed its the last time this season!.

                Andrew MAjik was good enough to take 1 of my many brken axles in for a rebuild with his guy-hope it works.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Weather

                  Originally posted by max attack View Post
                  Thanks,fingers crossed its the last time this season!.

                  Andrew MAjik was good enough to take 1 of my many brken axles in for a rebuild with his guy-hope it works.
                  My fingers are crossed too that it works! And that you don't freeze your fingers off doing the repairs
                  Ice Race Guru a.k.a. Sharon
                  FormerIce Race Director

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Weather

                    HA! i gotta change one too!

                    btw..our record on a Honda axle is 3 minutes...in Minden, as the car was about to leave for the mock grid!
                    Chris
                    Old School Motorsports

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Weather

                      wow...anyone know how the banks are holding up...with this much rain is anyone else worried about the minimum height required for these banks? not to worried about the track as I am confident it will hold up, more or less worried about the banks.
                      Ice Racing #96, S/\C #302
                      1999 Honda Civic DX Coupe-DD, 2006 Sonata GLS-DD
                      2006 Bank Manager

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Weather

                        Originally posted by Kent Missons View Post
                        wow...anyone know how the banks are holding up...with this much rain is anyone else worried about the minimum height required for these banks? not to worried about the track as I am confident it will hold up, more or less worried about the banks.
                        Kent, you should always be worried about the banks, or rather, the banks should be worried about you. hhahhahahaaaahaaaaaaa.
                        BURN!

                        (click on the burn)
                        #21 1985 Pontiac Acadian
                        Class 1 & SS1 (RWD)
                        TAC & TLMC
                        [/URL]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Weather

                          Originally posted by herbie View Post
                          Kent, you should always be worried about the banks, or rather, the banks should be worried about you. hhahhahahaaaahaaaaaaa.
                          BURN!

                          (click on the burn)
                          LMAO....burn!!!

                          I love that clip, and yes the banks are usually worried about me. I still have this last weekend to see if I can win back my original tittle.

                          so lentino ready to finally go toe-to-toe?
                          Ice Racing #96, S/\C #302
                          1999 Honda Civic DX Coupe-DD, 2006 Sonata GLS-DD
                          2006 Bank Manager

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Weather

                            Bring it!

                            Rod Lentino #92 '03 Subaru Impreza 2.5TS
                            Sponsored by Cooper Equipment Rentals
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Weather

                              hey kent, when was the last time you saw ur coil wire? last time i saw it was on the rear of 59s car... and since then it has been gone
                              Josh Taylor
                              Ice Racing
                              Chevette hell yeah

                              BallzOut Racing

                              Nugold, The official oil of Engine Failure

                              Two Hard Boiled All Up In His Grill

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X