Bemc Wknd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bemc Wknd

GOOD NEWS!!! THE BEMC WEEKEND SCHEDULED FOR FEBRUARY 14/15 IS A GO!!!!

See you all at the track tomorrow morning
    Ice Race Director

Re: Bemc Wknd

A VERY BIG THANKS to all BEMC volunteers who helped to make this our best weekend yet! The weather was awesome with lots of sunshine, the track held up well, and everything ran very smoothly and quickly.

THANKS BEMC....YOU GUYS ROCK AS USUAL
    Ice Race Director

Comment

DITTO!!!
      Great bunch to hang out with!!

Originally posted by S.S.NITEMARE View Post
      A VERY BIG THANKS to all BEMC volunteers who helped to make this our best weekend yet! The weather was awesome with lots of sunshine, the track held up well, and everything ran very smoothly and quickly.

THANKS BEMC....YOU GUYS ROCK AS USUAL
      Rubbber to ice - Coroller All-Trac
      Kinsmen Club of Oshawa - the only all canadian service club

Comment

"A VERY BIG THANKS to all BEMC volunteers who helped to make this our best weekend yet!"

I agree 100%!! No time wasting "parade" lap. Cars entering track while previous class was exiting. No break on Sunday.

I may in the minority but the only thing I don't enjoy on an ice racing weekend is my 2-1/2 - 3 hour drive home. We were the last class on Sunday and left the track at about 4:45. Nice!

Great job -- very well organized.

Bob

Comment

I SACond that !!!!

Well done BEMC on all the aforementioned and espiscially the fast pcae of griding cars - EXCELLENT!

Wonder if there should be an award for best run ice race weekend? hmmmmm....
          sigpic SACEWE!!!
          Minden House, S/\Ctionizer
          Car #24

Comment

That was a great event, big thanks to all the volunteers for making that a very fast and smooth weekend. It was worth the 4hour tow from Ottawa. And everyone was friendly on and off the track. Cheers to the PMSC gang for renting us their tractionizer and sticking around to help us figure out how not to run ourselves over with it. See ya'll next season, -Car 186/286

Comment

Originally posted by CCTF View Post
              "A VERY BIG THANKS to all BEMC volunteers who helped to make this our best weekend yet!"

I agree 100%!! No time wasting "parade" lap. Cars entering track while previous class was exiting. No break on Sunday.

I may in the minority but the only thing I don't enjoy on an ice racing weekend is my 2-1/2 - 3 hour drive home. We were the last class on Sunday and left the track at about 4:45. Nice!

Great job -- very well organized.

Bob
              I Second that emotion, It's not very often that Tom and I get done before 5pm.

I think BEMC even beat our TAC record from last season. I think I was on the track getting in the lights at 4:24pm on Sunday ...believe me I checked ...
              Ice Racing will always be a Black art! So ... In order to finish first, ... first you must Finish!

CASC-OR Ice Race Director
              Toronto Autosport Club Ice Race Organizer
              Minden Kin Club Member
              District 8 Secretary Kin Canada
              Car Number 1
              sigpic

Comment

This was my first event, and I had a great time. The experience of the track crew and organizers is very apparent. That track is incredible. Everyone I met was great, thumbs up between competitors on the grid before the green. Friendly waves at the end of the race. The tow from Ottawa humbles my old truck, but we'll be back next year. Thanks for a great event.

Greg
                #186/286 Audi

Comment

I agree with everything! That was the best run weekend by far! Having us onto the track before the other class was very time saving! If you save 2 min's every race... and theres 25 races... you can do the math! Good job BEMC!!
                  Lisa Shaw
                  Class 2 #185

Comment

Anyone else notice the grid marshal was on his game this weekend? Everything from his hand signals to you name it were clear and quick and concise. The no delay in having the next race take to the track as the other one ended was a welcome time saver. I was home before the sun went down and that's a rarity!

Thumbs way up BEMC!
                    Rod Lentino #92 '03 Subaru Impreza 2.5TS
                    Sponsored by Cooper Equipment Rentals
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X