Next Weekend in Minden ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Weekend in Minden ?

I have heard rumours of there being another weekend of iceracing fun this coming weekend at Mindenhammer hosted by TLMC in celebration of their 50th anniversary. Is there any substance to this and if so what are the details, entry qualifications and fees etc etc???
    sigpic SACEWE!!!
    Minden House, S/\Ctionizer
    Car #24

Re: Next Weekend in Minden ?

I don't believe there is any truth to that rumor as we have a tentative booking for the track with a third party client on the Saturday ...

i would say to check with Tom P but he is well on his way to Florida by now.
    Ice Racing will always be a Black art! So ... In order to finish first, ... first you must Finish!

CASC-OR Ice Race Director
    Toronto Autosport Club Ice Race Organizer
    Minden Kin Club Member
    District 8 Secretary Kin Canada
    Car Number 1
    sigpic

Comment

hmmmm I was at the TLMC meeting on Saturday night and didn't hear anything about that… Would have been cool to have a 50 lap ice race :P
      sigpic
      1982 Datsun 210 TLMC RTI
      2009 Female Rookie & Best Prepared | 2014 Sponsor www.bartlettstowing.com

Comment

Originally posted by angus macsac View Post
        I have heard rumours of there being another weekend of iceracing fun this coming weekend at Mindenhammer hosted by TLMC in celebration of their 50th anniversary. Is there any substance to this and if so what are the details, entry qualifications and fees etc etc???
        As much as I enjoyed myself @ my first time ice racing on the weekend... as VP of TLMC it hurts me greatly to squash this lovely rumour... :-(
        Tod.
        Crew Chief: - CTCC Car #41
        www.twinlakesmc.org

Comment

Working...
        X