OH 10 rides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH 10 rides

wondering how everyone is doing this fall... anything new going on? A little before and after... but no where near done yet!!
    Attached Files
    Josh Taylor
    Ice Racing
    Chevette hell yeah

BallzOut Racing

Nugold, The official oil of Engine Failure

Two Hard Boiled All Up In His Grill

Re: OH 10 rides

Wifes new car is just about done,mines just getting a few little changes.

Should be in good shape this year as far as time goes.

Comment

I'm spending WAY more time this year on prep for the ice racer. Just got back this morning with a fresh coat of paint. It is going to look GOOD imo. Hopefully it will race good too
      Might upload a few teaser photos later

Comment

Hope you didn't spend too much $$ and time on the paint,doesn't seem to last very long for some reason.

I learned that lesson the hard way a long long time ago,won the inaugral best prepared car of the year award my rookie season-car was nearly a write by the end of it.Weird how the front bumper stayed pretty good but the sides where beat all to hell.

Comment

Looks like you're making good progress, but that tow truck driver looks pretty pissed.
          82 244 GLT

Comment

*sigh*

same old, under the tarp...
            Emma Hughes
            1990 Ford Festiva #148 TAC
            2009 Bank Manager

Comment

Cheer up Em'

Did you get any road time yet! ...
              Ice Racing will always be a Black art! So ... In order to finish first, ... first you must Finish!

CASC-OR Ice Race Director
              Toronto Autosport Club Ice Race Organizer
              Minden Kin Club Member
              District 8 Secretary Kin Canada
              Car Number 1
              sigpic

Comment

Here's Lisa 1st ice racer of her own(unless its faster than mine of course)

Comment

Mine = same crap different year.. doesn't come outta storage till end of december
                  Lisa Shaw
                  Class 2 #185

Comment

Picked my POS from Tom's yard yesterday. It wouldn't start .

At least I have lots of time!
                    Fiero #159 Ice racing

Thats what she said.

Comment

Nice car Tom! I like the graphics on the hood. I'm betting it wasn't you that did that

At some point, if he'll let me, I will post a photo of Andrew's new car, which has been under construction since June. Glass is all out, roll cage is in, floors have been welded up, rocker panels and lower quarters replaced, doors are now gutted and fitted and the powertrain is out for TLC and clutch replacement. Yesterday we ran new brake plumbing and ditched the (heavy!) ABS. Fuel system is next. All brake and fuel lines = rotten, which of course, is why it came off the road in the first place. Many hours invested, and lots of work to do yet. Looking forward to the day when we can set it back on it wheels and fire it up. Might be January before that happens though.
                      Gary

Comment

wow gary that sounds awesome!! See if you can leak some photos onto the internet
                        Josh Taylor
                        Ice Racing
                        Chevette hell yeah

BallzOut Racing

Nugold, The official oil of Engine Failure

Two Hard Boiled All Up In His Grill

Comment

Thanks Gary,yep your right as I can't draw at all-my 8 yr old loves bionicles(and draws them all the time) and one of them is called metro nui.Doesn't take much to figure out the link between the car and the figure.
                          I'm sorry we didn't make it over as discussed on the long weekend,ended up having way too much on the go.Would've been great to have a gab session and check out the car.
                          An altrac with rotten fuel and brake lines eh?weird never would've guessed it.

Comment

An altrac with rotten fuel and brake lines eh?weird never would've guessed it.[/QUOTE]

It's in the fine print of the sales brochure if you look closely!

Nice car Lisa...Don't let Tom drive and you might have a chance to keep the CV joints under it

Bill
                            Bill
                            Retired class SS4, car #83

" If you're not afraid of horse power, you don't have enough. "

Comment

Originally posted by water-skipper View Post
                              An altrac with rotten fuel and brake lines eh?weird never would've guessed it.
                              It's in the fine print of the sales brochure if you look closely!

Nice car Lisa...Don't let Tom drive and you might have a chance to keep the CV joints under it

Bill[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately when I bought the car originally it was quite old and didn't include any of the sales info.

I'm counting on the fact its 55hp(when new-now not likely as much) shouldn't be too hard on cv's.I'll have 2 new cv's in the spare bits box for the civic though,however the # boards are interchangable for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X