X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StewPiddass
    replied
    Re: Cottage Rental

I think we (TLMC) pretty much have the place booked up this weekend...

(not that you shouldn't call)

BTW we stayed there last year and that's why we're there again, great place, would recommend to anyone!

Leave a comment:

• Todd Doyle
    replied

Thank you for the heads up on this. It would definitely be an option worth considering. Might be a bit more expensive than I think a larger cottage rental might be but the fringe benefits you describe may bring more value to my visitors.

Originally posted by Champ98 View Post
    Fellow kin Todd, A Kin member of our club owns the Highlands Motel about 10 mins north of Minden.

It has a community hall separate from the motel building and has all sorts of conveniences, games and such as well as TV and card tables. we held fellowship there last spring at my Zone convention.

It is not a cottage but maybe better suited to your needs.

he has a website under the above name, his name is Paul, and can be reached at 705 489 3111

I guess it depends when you want to go there as the second weekend of ice racing the TACcie marshalls are in there and who knows what they'll get up too!

Leave a comment:

• Champ98
    replied

Fellow kin Todd, A Kin member of our club owns the Highlands Motel about 10 mins north of Minden.

It has a community hall separate from the motel building and has all sorts of conveniences, games and such as well as TV and card tables. we held fellowship there last spring at my Zone convention.

It is not a cottage but maybe better suited to your needs.

he has a website under the above name, his name is Paul, and can be reached at 705 489 3111

I guess it depends when you want to go there as the second weekend of ice racing the TACcie marshalls are in there and who knows what they'll get up too!

Leave a comment:

• Todd Doyle
    started a topic Cottage Rental

Cottage Rental

I am thinking about having a few friends up for the weekend. Approximately 8people in total, including ice racers. Hoping that somewhere among my fellow ice racers, I can find a good deal for this "man's weekend" getaway.

Any suggestions?
Working...
X