From worse to first, almost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From worse to first, almost

Well something happened at the BARC Ice Race weekend that made BARC proud. A rookie racer finished second in her final race on Sunday. Through grit and determinataion, with no help from her Father pulling the emergency brake too early, from being punted into the snowbank by a not so nice Crusher she overcame all these obsticles and did a second place.

Congratulations goes out to Lisa Shaw. Were waiting for that first place finish now!!!

"Love thine enemies, it scares the hell out of them"
    "You never have enough gas until you're on fire!" Ken Schrader NSCS

Congrats Lisa!

You did really well...

Now just fire the co-driver
    Chris
    Old School Motorsports

Comment

Co-driver is feeling very proud but would like to know if there are any handbrake courses that I could attend.

Congrats Lisa - it is now time to go "checker hunting" !!!!
      Dad

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy
        Co-driver is feeling very proud but would like to know if there are any handbrake courses that I could attend.

Congrats Lisa - it is now time to go "checker hunting" !!!!
        Dad
        Yes!!! George Burnham offers just the course. Please see George this weekend as we are all pulling for her to get that checker.

Now if I was a member of RSR maybe we could set up a bit of blocking allowing Lisa to... never mind, she can get it on her own.

Comment

lol thanks guys!!! i had tons of fun this weekend!!! even after gettin the hand brake pulled on me while running 3rd.. i managed to finish 7th anyways.. but dad ur lucky it was only qualifing!!!
          a 1st place would be nice this weekend
          Lisa Shaw
          Class 2 #185

Comment

HAHA!!!! handbrake courses!!! that's priceless!!!

It shall be soon enough, that operation "checker hunting" is accomplished.
            Chris
            Old School Motorsports

Comment

Hi There: Finally thawed out enough to get to congradulate Lisa, that was so neat to be able to be on the starters stand when you crossed second. This weeked 1st right Kiddo!

Comment

Re: #185

Originally posted by Muffin
                Hi There: Finally thawed out enough to get to congradulate Lisa, that was so neat to be able to be on the starters stand when you crossed second. This weeked 1st right Kiddo!
                Errrrr, that would be nice but I'm back behind the wheel so she really has to look out.

Comment

Congrats,
                  Maybe next week I will be up there with you in the not so fast new Fin
                  Ryan Clumpus
                  #43 Team Fin
                  Thanks to: Mobil 1 and The Sharktionizer.

Comment

Working...
                  X