Sunday, Feb 22 points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday, Feb 22 points

I have seen and heard a lot of comments about what to do with the points earned by those classes that ran their 2nd race on Sunday. Many have commented that they incurred damage in their 2nd race and did not get their points.
    I would suggest that those 2nd race points be allowed to stand WITHIN the class itself but NOT count towards the OVERALL standings. This would be fair to the drivers in each class, as they did run a race, and by NOT counting these points in the OVERALL that would also be fair. There may be only one or two drivers in the top ten OVERALL that care about this issue and 50 or 60 drivers within their classes that feel they should get their points.

-Ken

Ken

For those of us that did not run our second race will they be shown as a DNS or will there be an attempt to have a make-up race this coming weekend.

If so, the results of the second race last Sunday would be moot.
    Ice Racing will always be a Black art! So ... In order to finish first, ... first you must Finish!

CASC-OR Ice Race Director
    Toronto Autosport Club Ice Race Organizer
    Minden Kin Club Member
    District 8 Secretary Kin Canada
    Car Number 1
    sigpic

Comment

Hey Ken, how go the results????

Enquiring minds need to know ....
      Ice Racing will always be a Black art! So ... In order to finish first, ... first you must Finish!

CASC-OR Ice Race Director
      Toronto Autosport Club Ice Race Organizer
      Minden Kin Club Member
      District 8 Secretary Kin Canada
      Car Number 1
      sigpic

Comment

I have heard nothing on points or if this weekend is possible!

Comment

Working...
        X