consolidating classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consolidating classes

With the talk of a new class and last year having classes without many cars on the track can we look at running multiple class races?

I am looking at the turnout in the following.
    race 11/14
    race 12
    race 13

I think this should be combined into one race like the SS second driver race and make a rubber second driver race.

This might make the difference of missing races at the end of the day and running a full day of racing.

Re: consolidating classes

Originally posted by briansexsmith View Post
    With the talk of a new class and last year having classes without many cars on the track can we look at running multiple class races?

I am looking at the turnout in the following.
    race 11/14
    race 12
    race 13

I think this should be combined into one race like the SS second driver race and make a rubber second driver race.

This might make the difference of missing races at the end of the day and running a full day of racing.
    I believe that's up to the organizing club. I would definitely entertain the idea if the clerk of the course and ice race director were in agreement with the idea.
    Fiero #159 Ice racing

Thats what she said.

Comment

I would just like to make it on the scheduled and done with for no confusion on race day

Comment

I'd like to see the good 'ol days return with special/mods and awd's all one class.

I'd very much like to see rwd and awd separated(I know,not going to happen either),or at least those rwd's running all by themselves enjoying a lapping day get the hell outa the way.

Comment

If the current trends continue then it does make sense to consolidate RTI second drivers into one race and use the extra spot either to split SS1 from SS4 as Tom mentioned or at least split the FWD cars out of SS 2nd driver.

I also assume that RTI 2 and 3 will be consolidated as well. ?
          _____
          BMW E30 (#84) | Honda Civic (Chumpcar - Scrap Denial #19)

Comment

Working...
          X