Ice racing On TV Last Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice racing On TV Last Saturday

I am surprised I didn't see anyone post this but it must be because nobody knows! Last Saturday evening my wife Linda was watching the weather channel when they had a short take on Ice Racing in Minden! She yelled out " Jeff .... Minden on TV!" I quickly ran over and the lady announcing that some people were finding ways to have fun in the early part of winter. I am sure the clip was just a minute or so long but still...... it's air time!!

I saw a couple of MR2's on the track and I believe with the speeds it was the street stud class.

NO.... I am sorry.... I didn't record it.

I am sure if someone takes the time to investigate it you will get the clip that they used....

Anyhow, about me.... no plans to return to ice racing.

All the best to everyone and remember to have fun!

Jeff Lehmann
    Jeff Lehmann, Burlington ON
    2005 Outback
    2015 Soul

Re: Ice racing On TV Last Saturday

Originally posted by MAXFLOW2 View Post
    I am surprised I didn't see anyone post this but it must be because nobody knows! Last Saturday evening my wife Linda was watching the weather channel when they had a short take on Ice Racing in Minden! She yelled out " Jeff .... Minden on TV!" I quickly ran over and the lady announcing that some people were finding ways to have fun in the early part of winter. I am sure the clip was just a minute or so long but still...... it's air time!!

I saw a couple of MR2's on the track and I believe with the speeds it was the street stud class.

NO.... I am sorry.... I didn't record it.

I am sure if someone takes the time to investigate it you will get the clip that they used....

Anyhow, about me.... no plans to return to ice racing.

All the best to everyone and remember to have fun!

Jeff Lehmann
    Thanks Jeff, you are still missed in some circles around the track ...
    Ice Racing will always be a Black art! So ... In order to finish first, ... first you must Finish!

CASC-OR Ice Race Director
    Toronto Autosport Club Ice Race Organizer
    Minden Kin Club Member
    District 8 Secretary Kin Canada
    Car Number 1
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X