Ice Race Food Drive ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Race Food Drive ...

The official Food drive for this season will be on the Family Day weekend ... Hosted By TAC on the 16th and 17th February.

Please bring if you are able, non perishable food items and monetary donations to the track and let's see if we can beat our last seasons donations of over $800.00 and a Half a truck load of food ...

I know we can do this!
    Ice Racing will always be a Black art! So ... In order to finish first, ... first you must Finish!

CASC-OR Ice Race Director
    Toronto Autosport Club Ice Race Organizer
    Minden Kin Club Member
    District 8 Secretary Kin Canada
    Car Number 1
    sigpic

Re: Ice Race Food Drive ...

I am sure everyone is able to donate to this cause.. I want to see andys truck so overloaded with food that it finally snaps in half! I'll bring my donation!
    Josh Taylor
    Ice Racing
    Chevette hell yeah

BallzOut Racing

Nugold, The official oil of Engine Failure

Two Hard Boiled All Up In His Grill

Comment

Originally posted by Chevettes4ever View Post
      I am sure everyone is able to donate to this cause.. I want to see andys truck so overloaded with food that it finally snaps in half! I'll bring my donation!
      Thanks! ... You noticed the "Wobbly Box" thing going on then ...???

Nothing to do with the frame, just the Box mounts ...
      Ice Racing will always be a Black art! So ... In order to finish first, ... first you must Finish!

Minden Kin Club Member
      Car Number 1
      sigpic

Comment

Please let me dream!
        Josh Taylor
        Ice Racing
        Chevette hell yeah

BallzOut Racing

Nugold, The official oil of Engine Failure

Two Hard Boiled All Up In His Grill

Comment

Just bumping this to the top for a worthy cause ...

Minden Kin Club Member
          Car Number 1
          sigpic

Comment

Major Thanks to BARC for the $500 donation, George Mc for his donation, and then Nick Majors for turning his 50/50 winnings back into the Jar.

Thanks also to Frank Nielson for turning in the biggest and heaviest box of non perishable food items ...

Truth is, we re still short of our goal set last year, with just under $900 in monetary donations and a half a "Ranger" full of food ...

We have decided to keep the Drive going till the end of the season. I tried contacting the food bank all weekend but to no avail. they are only open two days a week. I think it best to do a media type event either at the last event of the year, (lots going on there though), or soon after the season is over.

The Jar has been out since the first weekend, with meager response and I am glad to see that we finally stepped up to the plate on the TAC weekend ...

Minden Kin Club Member
            Car Number 1
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X