Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obituary - Wendy Fleguel - Mother of Tim's daughters :Joanne and Rebeeca(Ice racers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obituary - Wendy Fleguel - Mother of Tim's daughters :Joanne and Rebeeca(Ice racers)

FLEGUEL, Wendy Carol R.P.N.– At Peterborough Regional Health Centre on Friday, June 7, 2013. Wendy (Weldon) of Peterborough in her 44th year. Loving mother of Joanne and Rebecca Fleguel and grandmother to Madeline. Daughter of James and Sherry Weldon of Whitby. Sister of Cynthia Walsh of Langley B.C. and Laura Mossey of Brooklin, Ontario. Friends will be received at the COMMUNITY ALTERNATIVE FUNERAL HOME, 840 Armour Road, Peterborough, on Friday, June 14,2013 from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. and at St. Johns Anglican Church, 99 Brock St., Peterborough from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. Saturday. A memorial service will be held at St. John’s Anglican Church, on Saturday, June 15, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. followed by a reception in the church hall. If desired, condolences to the family, directions to the service or in lieu of flowers,donations to the Relay for Life team “Flannel Still Fighting For Fleguel” may be made at www.CommunityAlternative.ca or by calling 705-742-1875.
    Rubbber to ice - Coroller All-Trac
    Kinsmen Club of Oshawa - the only all canadian service club

Re: Obituary - Wendy Fleguel - Mother of Tim's daughters :Joanne and Rebeeca(Ice rac

Sad news indeed....

My condolances to the Fleguels...

Comment

Re: Obituary - Wendy Fleguel - Mother of Tim's daughters :Joanne and Rebeeca(Ice rac

On behalf of the BOD at CASC ... Our thought's are with Tim, Rebecca and Joanne in their time of need.

Our condolences to the Fleguels...
      Ice Racing will always be a Black art! So ... In order to finish first, ... first you must Finish!

CASC-OR Ice Race Director
      Toronto Autosport Club Ice Race Organizer
      Minden Kin Club Member
      District 8 Secretary Kin Canada
      Car Number 1
      sigpic

Comment

Oh so young to have left already my condolences to the Fleguels
        sigpic
        1982 Datsun 210 TLMC RTI
        2009 Female Rookie & Best Prepared | 2014 Sponsor www.bartlettstowing.com

Comment

Tim, Rebecca and Joanne, I am sorry to hear this, you have my condolences.

Rodney
          #21 1985 Pontiac Acadian
          Class 1 & SS1 (RWD)
          TAC & TLMC
          [/URL]

Comment

Working...
          X