2017 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Season

Hello everyone. I spoke with the minden kinsmen today and unfortunately, our season has come to a close. It looked very promising last weekend as the kinsmen were out doing their thing but mother nature had other ideas. With all the warm temps and rain that has fallen, the track is beyond repair and use.
    If you haven't done so already, you may now take your cars home to rest until next winter. I wish I had better news.

I will be contacting everyone about the banquet and the spring rules meeting in the next couple of days.

Re: 2017 Season

well that is disappointing, I got laurens wits legacy their in the pits and the combination of weather and work prevented me from getting out to have some fun as a rookie. my question is will the gates be open this weekend to pick up car?

Comment

Damn... how long do we have to get them out of the fairgrounds?

And who do I pay for the pits?
      #129 - Tim's Fiero PreV8 Thunder (2010)
      #129 - MR2 Rustbucket (2011 - )

Comment

"Aliens Wrecked Our Ice"
        https://youtu.be/14HFPf1fef4
        sigpic SACEWE!!!
        Minden House, S/\Ctionizer
        Car #24

Comment

Originally posted by Carnage View Post
          Damn... how long do we have to get them out of the fairgrounds?

And who do I pay for the pits?
          I just got off the phone with Tom Prentice. He said the gates are open.

Mail a cheque to Tom Prentice, 26 Prentice, Minden, ON K0M 2K0 for $50

Comment

Your stuff must be removed from the fairgrounds within 2 weeks of end of season.
            So that would mean no later than Mar 22 as the season was declared cancelled by Jonathan on Mar 8.
            Sooner than later has been my experience as the fairgrounds become pretty much inaccessible as the ground thaws out, the rain comes and things turn to soup.
            Mar 8, 2012 - "Lake Mindenhammer" ...
            https://youtu.be/YWzIgvF6LdM
            sigpic SACEWE!!!
            Minden House, S/\Ctionizer
            Car #24

Comment

Working...
            X