Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbies...

A couple of q's about a rookie season on the ice:

1. Does the two driver per car rule only apply to a single race day? I.e. two drivers on Saturday and two different drivers on Sunday is allowed?

2. Is there a rule book?

3. Car balance. Having weight over the drive wheels is important, but how important would maintaining a reasonable front/rear distribution be for turning (on a RWD car)? I haven't seen what the course is, but I'm assuming an oval with a kink?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Tashko; 10-26-2004, 11:43 PM.
    www.spda-online.ca
    sigpic

For question 1, yes.
    The cost is $45 per day per driver. So technically you can have 4 drivers in one weekend in two different classes. You won't receive very many points but it is allowable.

Question 2, the new rule books will be handed out at the Competitor's meeting Sunday November 28 at the Annanadale Golf & CC in Pickering at 1pm. (see other post for map)

Question 3, I am my own ballast. You'll have to weight (pun inteaded) for one of the more experienced drivers to answer that question.

If you need to see the rules before the meeting you can view them at
    http://www.casc.on.ca/documents/2004...egulations.pdf
    but they are last years and not too many changes for this year.

Hope this helps and welcome to the hottest sport on ice.
    "Love thine enemies, it scares the hell out of them"
    "You never have enough gas until you're on fire!" Ken Schrader NSCS

Comment

NEW RWD entries??

Ahhh, very nice....I thought it was just down to Larry and me there for awhile......bring on those 200 sx....RWD rocks!!!!

Comment

Re: newbies...

Originally posted by Tashko
        I haven't seen what the course is, but I'm assuming an oval with a kink?
        It's kidney shape that one day we run clockwise and the next day we run counter-clockwise. This helps for track wear.
        "Love thine enemies, it scares the hell out of them"
        "You never have enough gas until you're on fire!" Ken Schrader NSCS

Comment

Working...
        X