Ok..NOW i'm thinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok..NOW i'm thinking

Well..it seems that the Ice race in Sherbrooke is taking place on our rain date this year, and they have added a "RALLY" class. Cars will compete against the clock, but run on the track at 5 second intervals.

Looks like they are using Street Stud tires. 15 inchers with 112 a foot.

I'm seriously tempted......DAVE...PROMISE WE WON'T USE THE 1ST RAINDATE!!!

Sherbrooke Ice Race
    Chris
    Old School Motorsports

I won't use it but another club might or we may run an enduro that day. No decision yet.
    "Love thine enemies, it scares the hell out of them"
    "You never have enough gas until you're on fire!" Ken Schrader NSCS

Comment

the title of this post worries me...chris thinking??
      Lisa Shaw
      Class 2 #185

Comment

Chris,

This would be a chance of a lifetime. Who knows if Quebec will ever haver another Ice Race. They seem to be hit and miss. I would suggest to plan on going. If you race all the points races in the Magnum Series then you would have to throw away four races. Use that weekend as a throw away.

This would mean you have to do well in the other races, well?

Or just race for fun and go to Quebec. If I could afford it I would. I would also try TBAY Pro-Am if I could afford. Just use one season for fun and try the others.

Comment

Yeah...i'm already going to be missing the Feb 5/6 Weekend as i'm running Perce Neige.

Now that i'm on Christmas break i should prolly figure out what i'm gonna do.
          Chris
          Old School Motorsports

Comment

Run for fun this year and go for championship next year except you were soooooooooooooooo close last year, this may be a championship year.

Man, do you have it tough!

Comment

Originally posted by Crusher45
              Run for fun this year and go for championship next year except you were soooooooooooooooo close last year, this may be a championship year.

Man, do you have it tough!

ya we won't talk about last year.. that was garbage... but ya.. go for fun.. but i know that word's not in ur vocabulary
              Lisa Shaw
              Class 2 #185

Comment

hey hey....fun is a word i know....just it has a different meaning to me than it does to you...

Man...decisions are soo tough.

Too bad i would have to register for the race in Quebec soo early (Jan 14). then it would be easier decision if we were going to use that rain date or not.
                Chris
                Old School Motorsports

Comment

We can never tell. I would not like to but based on the past 5 years, it has been used.

Comment

Working...
                  X