With Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Thanks

I want to thank all the volunteer Scrutineers who came out today and yesterday to help Tech the cars. Also thanks to those who brought up their racers to be teched.

Next weekend (TAC) has been postponed due to track conditions. Not enough track and more than enough snowbanks. The TAC weekend is now February 26 & 27. The daily schedule will remain the same.

There will be no scrutineering next weekend. It was only on for this past weekend. We will hold another scrutineering weekend in 2006 one week before the start of the season. It turned out to be very popular this year.

Thanks again.

"Love thine enemies, it scares the hell out of them"
    "You never have enough gas until you're on fire!" Ken Schrader NSCS

I'll second that,it is a great idea that I think more people should've taken advantage of.
    More cars pre teched means less chaos on the 1st race weekend and an earlier start to the racing.
    Keep up the good work crusher!

Comment

I almost forgot, I would also like to thank Perry's Posse for coming out and getting their Grass Roots Motosports cars teched.

Comment

Thanks for the honourable mention. The cars do look good all lined up. I cant wait to see them all line up on the starting grid in your shoot out race on the first Saturday.
        Crew Chief Mad Macs Racing
        "If your car drives like it's on rails...Your not driving fast enough!"

"I've just become allergic to concrete highway dividers"

Comment

i just hope all those fancy GRM cars actually had the 4 cyls in them

thanks though...was good to get that stuff outta the way..

hopefully the cars aren't frozen in when we get up there!!!!
          Last edited by Do It Sidewayz; 01-13-2005, 11:41 PM.
          Chris
          Old School Motorsports

Comment

well, one of the Suzuki's only have three cylinders. But it stall a rocket on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by CrewChief
              well, one of the Suzuki's only have three cylinders. But it stall a rocket on wheels
              Don't say stall!!!!

Comment

opps...I guess my accident made me forget what letters are where on the key board... I meant to say;

But its still a rocket on wheels

Comment

All those purdy little swifts have to get past my super modded crazy fast colt for a shot in the shootout!

Seriously though I look forward to racing with you guys,I'll try extra hard to not put the 1st scuff marks on any of them-no really I mean it.

Comment

And you'll have to get by the Yugo.

Comment

There was a yugo?I must went by it so fast last year I didn't even notice!

Comment

Originally posted by max attack
                        There was a yugo?I must went by it so fast last year I didn't even notice!
                        You never caught it.

Comment

Nope I definately would've,I only ran 2 days last year(started both qualifiers dead last-hows that for luck?)but finished in the top 5 every race(mostly 3rd and 4th with one 2nd).
                          That was with sun dried tires,this year with fresh tires and some minor improvemnts I'm hoping for a win or 2.

Comment

Working...
                          X