New Rookie Sponsor for 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rookie Sponsor for 2005

Magnum Fine Printing Ice Race Series is please to announce the sponsorship of the Rookie Award for the 2005 ice race season will be Grass Roots Motorsports. GRM will be an integral part of the rookie season for 2005. Rookie winners will receive jackets, trophies and product to the top rookie in Classes 1 - 4 combined with Studs and a second rookie winner in Classes 11 - 14 as outlaid in the 2005 rules book. The two rookie champions of the 2005 Magnum Ice Race Series will be presented with their trophies and jackets at the year end awards presentation April 2 at the Annandale Golf and CC.

For more infor on GRM go to GRM

And don't forget if you are a rookie this year to do the test and hand it in to be eligible for points and the championship.

Thanks.
    "Love thine enemies, it scares the hell out of them"
    "You never have enough gas until you're on fire!" Ken Schrader NSCS

Oh yeah! I'm SOO going for that.
    What is this test that must be done to be eligable for points? I've never heard of it.
    Right now, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you face him, he will beat you.

Comment

The test just has the usual,what the different flags mean and how to react to each,when to shut up and listen-you know the basics.
      It should have how to watch your mirrors since the veterans will be coming and don't like being held up.(couldn't resist,going back to a previous cocky post of yours! )

Comment

Sorry Max, the test is much more indepth this year. It no longer has questions about flags, there's questions about lights. Also new questions about track dimensions, water source and heila stat motion detectors. The test will be open book and should not take any longer than 3 hours. All tests to be written at the Cliffe under strict supervision and a pitcher of Ale.

On the serious side, Rookies will receive their welcome package at their first weekend when they sign up for Rookie school managed by our great rookie teacher Larry Kovacs. The welcome package also includes the GRM Magazine with the absolute wonderful article on Ice Racing with a picture of my fabulous car and GRM decals that have to go on the race car. The test will be inside also. These tests are 150 of not so dififcult questions. Ok, would you believe 100 tough questions? Ok it's about 30 questions that are pretty basic for ice racing.

See ya'll soon.

Comment

Uh-oh, I didn't realize there was going to be studying involved in all of this. Maybe I'm over my head here? Are all the questions based on the stuff in the rulebook? Or there some big extra thick textbook I'll have to buy?
          Right now, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you face him, he will beat you.

Comment

The book you should have comes from the school of common sense. If you don't have this then I am sorry, it's too hard to teach.

LOL.

No, they are simple ice race questions, nothing to fret over.

Also the Rookie packages will be available the first weekend after you sign up for Rookie School.

Comment

Okay, okay, I'm not worried....

You just have to realize that I just recently graduated from university. So I'm all tested out. At the mere mention of the word test, I drop into the fetal position...

Comment

Originally posted by Wedge
                Uh-oh, I didn't realize there was going to be studying involved in all of this. Maybe I'm over my head here? Are all the questions based on the stuff in the rulebook? Or there some big extra thick textbook I'll have to buy?
                All the questions are at this link:

http://planeta.terra.com.br/educacao...estes_Eng.html

And yes , you will need many big extra thick textbooks!!
                question #24 is one of my favourites...

Tony
                "Got a Dent or a Ding? Give us a Ring"
                Auto Cosmetic.Com- Your #1 choice in Paintless Dent Removal
                Lease coming due?
                Save hundreds in repair costs- we fix the dents without bodywork or repainting!
                416 948 4554
                Mississauga, Vaughn and Scarborough locations

Comment

I don't agree with Fermat. His theom's have always been flawed as he doesn't account for the n square to n power.

Comment

Working...
                  X