• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: S1 RWD Studs - Class of 2007

Originally posted by Chevettes4ever View Post
    haha easy to drive, underpowered and hand cream dispenser on gear shifter
    That's it...

See you in the pits with a lubed-up gear-shift!
    Helping unlock the potential of divine velocity since 2004.

Deeper, Harder, Faster, Motorsports Inc.

“Good intentions are not an excuse for maladministration of this magnitude,” Gomery writes.

Proponent of the "Freedom of Solo 2 Information Act"

"I'm an excellent driver... Yeah... Definitely... Yeah"

Comment

hahaha i say we settle this on the track Giggity!
      Josh Taylor
      Ice Racing
      Chevette hell yeah

BallzOut Racing

Nugold, The official oil of Engine Failure

Two Hard Boiled All Up In His Grill

Comment

hmmm how bout those pink shoulder pads there jeff?? hahahhaha
        Lisa Shaw
        Class 2 #185

Comment

Originally posted by S.S.NITEMARE View Post
          Or, Heaven forbid!, pull a 'Rodney' and flip it!!!! LMAO (Sorry Rodney!)
          #21 1985 Pontiac Acadian
          Class 1 & SS1 (RWD)
          TAC & TLMC
          [/URL]

Comment

'If the real racers are in RWD then why is it that in 2006 the slowest FWD beat the fastest RWD in almost every race? '

Jeff, as one of your fellow competitors, I appreciate the compliment saying we FWD drivers are great drivers with real 'race-cars' but I have to agree with Jimmy, FWD is quite forgiving, 'when in doubt, flatout will solve that mistake'...In all honestly a well prepped well sorted RWD car would still be a huge handfull, Carol Rait had a great car, and it was fast, beating FWD cars all the time, mind you it was a 5.0l, but it weighed 3,400 lbs. She still drove it with the best of them, and for that I would have to agree with Chris, build a great RWD car, sort it out, it will be a fun 'handfull' rocket.

And no, Miata's are not formula cars with fenders....I have a formula car and I would never say "My Van Diemen is like a Miata without Fenders....and without the lipstick holder."
            Todd McCall - Team Fin

Comment

Oh you guys.
              Check out my site
              http://herbie.no-ip.com

IN particular the 11mar2006 Class 11 Qualifier where all the 2nd drivers run at the same time, FWD, AWD and RWD. The beans and cabbage VW fwd and me in the RWD Acadian trade places nearly a half a dozen times. That was fun. Watch all the Class 11 on the march 11 day and you can see how Terry stays up there. Then check out the Shootout of the same day, where we are all tossed in together, and this time everyone started at the same location on the track, instead of fwd 1/4 back and awd 1/2 back.

And, in class 11 race 01 I screw up and hit the kink, where Chapman tags my rear wheel fender, making it rub and I end up locking up the rear tire every time I get to the kink afterwards, tossing me into it another 2 times before I get stuck permanently.

FUn stuff!
              #21 1985 Pontiac Acadian
              Class 1 & SS1 (RWD)
              TAC & TLMC
              [/URL]

Comment

Working...
              X