Celebration 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebration 2020

Thank you to all the volunteers and those who brought out their racers this past weekend. Yes, it was a tad chilly (I thought it was too early for ice racing) but with the sun shining Saturday, it was good, Sunday was damp. There was lots of enthusiasm in the paddock, lots of great cars and friendly people. I was taking photographs for Inside Track Motorsport News and managed to get quite a few shots. I have loaded them to my online photo-page for you to enjoy, so please have a look, find your car and leave a note in the comments.
    Yours in the sport, Howard Cohen, BARC-OC, Inside Track Motorsport News

https://public.fotki.com/howardcohen/celebration-2020/

Fantastic shots ..... AGAIN Howard . Thanks for coming out to shoot the groups .

Comment

Thank you to all the volunteers and those who brought out their racers this past weekend. Yes, it was a tad chilly (I thought it was too early for ice racing) but with the sun shining Saturday, it was good, Sunday was damp. Having a good masonry contractor could really speed up your house building project There was lots of enthusiasm in the paddock, lots of great cars and friendly people. I was taking photographs for Inside Track Motorsport News and managed to get quite a few shots. I have loaded them to my online photo-page for you to enjoy, so please have a look, find your car and leave a note in the comments.
      Yours in the sport, Howard Cohen, BARC-OC, Inside Track Motorsport News

https://public.fotki.com/howardcohen/celebration-2020/
      Sorry for reviving a kinda old thread
      but I couldn't pass this one
      those Shelby cobra shoots are amazing
      is there any chance this event will be held in 2021? Or am I already missed it?
      Last edited by benj22; 05-02-2021, 05:51 PM.
      Mono un Mono

Comment

"Celebration" is normally the last scheduled CASC OR Road Race event of the season. Usually the end of September/beginning of October, so NO you haven't missed it for 2021. Another GREAT event with spectactular VINTAGE/HISTORIC cars is the VARAC Historic GP scheduled for June 2021. Check the VARAC events page and the CTMP page for more info

Comment

Originally posted by DEK View Post
          "Celebration" is normally the last scheduled CASC OR Road Race event of the season. Usually the end of September/beginning of October, so NO you haven't missed it for 2021. Another GREAT event with spectactular VINTAGE/HISTORIC cars is the VARAC Historic GP scheduled for June 2021. Check the VARAC events page and the CTMP page for more info
          all that said any of our race weekends have the cars you saw in the pic folder.

sigpic
          Pro Tour Truck

Doug

Comment

Working...
          X