X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nels996
    replied
    Re: Calabogie school

I'm looking forward to learning the track.

Leave a comment:

• msix
    replied

Believe me, at Calabogie you absolutely want / need to have a day to familiarize yourself with this track (over 5 km, 20 turns, a rollercoaster ride).
    You would NOT want to go there, turn a few laps and expect to do a time trail ....

After 1500 km on this new track last October I am still trying and finding new and better lines and I am sure this will go on all this year. It is a very complex and tricky road course.

Klaus

Leave a comment:

• Nels996
    replied

Thank you for the clarification. Last year was my first year in the series so I just wanted to double check.

Leave a comment:

• gkierst
    replied

Originally posted by Nels996 View Post
    Is the Saturday school mandatory for event 5 in Calabogie?

Nels
    The Saturday school is required. This format offers a good balance of track time vs competition.

Regards,
    Greg

Leave a comment:

• Slowpoke
    replied

It will be MCO operating it, but I would assume yes, like the Mosport schools last year.

If you're too good of a driver to need the school, you need to volunteer as an instructor for the Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Nels996
    replied

Is the Saturday school mandatory for event 5 in Calabogie?

Nels

Leave a comment:

• gkierst
    replied

Hi,

The entry fee for the Calabogie weekend is $395 and includes the Saturday school and Sunday competition. At the latest, Registration will be open on the day of the Open House (April 1st).

Registration for the Friday Lapping day should be open within the next couple of weeks. I expect the cost to be $250 for members of any ASN Canada affiliated club.

More information will be available soon. Thanks for your interest.

Regards,
    Greg

Leave a comment:

• ScotcH
    replied

Originally posted by Not4you View Post
    Does anyone have any further information about the school at Calabogie on June 23rd? There is no information on their site. I'm curious about costs and when sign-up will be. Also, is there a package if you join the event the following day?
    Thanks.
    if it's anything like previous years (at Mosport), the cost will be around ~$400 for the weekend (though it might be more since CMP rated may differ). There will be a full lapping day on the 22nd as well (additional cost), though this might be more geared towards instructors and advanced students.

Leave a comment:

• Not4you
    started a topic Calabogie school

Calabogie school

Does anyone have any further information about the school at Calabogie on June 23rd? There is no information on their site. I'm curious about costs and when sign-up will be. Also, is there a package if you join the event the following day?
    Thanks.
Working...
X