mid-season class change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mid-season class change?

I'm deciding if I want to series register. i will probably end up changing car class once through the season. Is it still worth my money to series register? What other benefits are there?

Re: mid-season class change?

Changing class has no impact of the overall series score ... you'll just be less likely to win either class, but if you do well in both, you will do well overall.

What do you mean by "series register"? You mean at the open house? The big incentive in registering early is the $20 per event you can save.
    Arek Wojciechowski
    8legs Racing, SPC #77
    http://www.8legsRacing.com

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaMatt View Post
      I'm deciding if I want to series register. i will probably end up changing car class once through the season. Is it still worth my money to series register? What other benefits are there?
      Unlike the Autoslalom series, you don't pay an extra series registration fee to be scored in the SoloSprint Championship series. So, worst thing that will happen is that you finish last in two different classes.
      sigpic

Stephen, SPDA VP, OTA Director, CCC Member
      OTA: SGT1 ! -=- CSCS: SSA #842

Comment

oooh, thanks for clarification. I thought that I had to register for the series to be eligible for series championship. So hopefully i can 1) get a car and 2) prep said car, both before the season starts (or goes on too far) so i can be in one class for most of it.

hopefully i'll do better than last

Comment

Working...
        X