Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trac Academy October 2007

Hi guys,

It just a quick reminder that registration for the Academy , October 27/28 2007 is now open.

The price is $550, but you can trim $100 from that if you register before September 15th.

If you do a search on these forums, using keyword 'academy' you will find plenty posts detailing the school and comments from students.

If you want more info, email me at carl@tracracing.com

Thanks!!
    Carl Wener

PERRY PERFORMANCE & COMPETITION

450 662 8886
    carlwener@hotmail.com

HJC-CANADIAN STILO IMPORTER-PERFORMANCE FRICTION -HAWK-HOOSIER-COBRA SEATS-SPARCO-AIMSPORTS

Re: Trac Academy October 2007

^^ Awesome school. I've done it 3 times and prolly be back in the spring. Recommend it to anyone.

Comment

Have to agree with Miles.

Not only is the school awesome, but the extra-curricular activities are great too!

Comment

Is this course for obtaining a race licence? Or to learn race skills?

Comment

In either case, our goal is to teach you proper track etiquette, race craft and driving skills.
          If you already have solid track knowledge, this course can also prepare you for your road race license.
          We offer 4 levels of instruction..beginner, intermidiate, advance and advance race.

Please drop me an email and I will be happy to explain in detail how the school can be good for you.
          Carl Wener

450 662 8886
          carlwener@hotmail.com

HJC-CANADIAN STILO IMPORTER-PERFORMANCE FRICTION -HAWK-HOOSIER-COBRA SEATS-SPARCO-AIMSPORTS

Comment

There are several spots still remaining for those who may be interested.
            Carl Wener

450 662 8886
            carlwener@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
            X