X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Requests for Base Car list updates here

Originally posted by nowcritical View Post
    Can we get a 2015 Z06 with Z07 added to the list.

Thank you
    Z06 Z07 added.

JohnP

Comment

2002 Nissan Sentra XE. CCDB has a 2001, but with the 2.0 liter engine. Mine is a 2002 with the 1.8.
      Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Giulio_P View Post
        Hi, do you mind also adding a 1999 civic dx coupe for a friend of mine? Thanks
        Civic added in T3. Lots of potential for mods in T3 (Coilovers and alignment).

JohnP

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
          2002 Nissan Sentra XE. CCDB has a 2001, but with the 2.0 liter engine. Mine is a 2002 with the 1.8.
          I expanded the 2003 already in ccdb, to 2001-2003 year range since the cars are the same.

JohnP

Comment

Ah. Did not see that. I guess I am blind in one eye, and can't see with the other. Thanks.
            Gary

Comment

Could I get a classification for a 2015 Porsche 991 GT3? Thanks.
              Porsche 718 GTS, 2019 Civic Coupe LX Project Car, Grand Bend Raceway, Honda House Motorsports

Comment

For all requests re car classification, it would be great to have the car's wet curb weight (not to be mistaken for a "laden" weight) and horse power as well as the source of your information (which might well be the OEM owner's manual).
                Mobil 1 Time-Attack # 4, CCC Member

Comment

991 GT3 475 HP, curb weight 3,153 lbs to 3,351 lbs depending on brake and other options. Source is the owner's manual.
                  Porsche 718 GTS, 2019 Civic Coupe LX Project Car, Grand Bend Raceway, Honda House Motorsports

Comment

2015 Porsche GT3 added to ccdb base car list.

JohnP

Comment

Thanks for the update.

Comment

Somewhat hypothetical, for this season, anyways. Where would Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe fit?

Comment

Alfa Romeo is in ccdb. PI of 74.5 so GT2. Martin, time to turn hypothetical to reality.

JohnP

Comment

Alfa 4C is a sweet little car. I'll be taking one for a test drive and we'll see what transpires...
                            Thanks
                            BTW, I did see one (white one) at the Open House. Is anybody else considering?

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Viggen View Post
                              Alfa 4C is a sweet little car. I'll be taking one for a test drive and we'll see what transpires...
                              Thanks
                              BTW, I did see one (white one) at the Open House. Is anybody else considering?
                              Barry (has a Lotus 211) also picked up a white 4C, not sure if it was him at the open house or not though. I doubt he would enter it when he has the 211 already, but you never know.

Comment

I was looking at the base car list today and saw that the new BMW M4 DCT was added but at a weight of 3644lbs (60lbs lighter than the older E92 M3). BMW had stated that they saved over 180lbs with the M4 compared to a similarly optioned E92 M3 so I was wondering why the difference was only 60lbs in the database? (Although I'm not sure if that's a manual or DCT for the E92 M3 since there is no note).

Also BMW itself lists the M4 DCT's curb weight as 3585lbs on their site: http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Conte...fications.aspx

My colleague with an E92 M3 is interested in time attack but had asked me why the new M4 is classed so similarly to his M3 when it's supposed to be a significantly quicker car.

Comment

Working...
                                X