2008 CASC-OR Toyo Tires Championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 CASC-OR Toyo Tires Championships

Please see the Announcements section at the top of the forums for details of the 2008 CASC-OR TOYO TIRES CHAMPIONSHIPS.

All CASC-OR licensed/registered competitors in our Autoslalom, Solosprint, and RaceOntario GT Sprints are now eligible for Toyo's Code 1 discount on the new Proxes R888 tire plus an additional 25% on the Proxes RA-1 tire purchased through authorized Canadian TOYO Motorsports dealers (such as Tirecraft Toronto, one of CASC-OR's corporate sponsors!).

Re: 2008 CASC-OR Toyo Tires Championships

In response to an inquiry that was posted and then disappeared shortly thereafter (there have been some server problems in the last day or so)

From what I understand you can still just show up and run, nothing has changed that way. I believe the changes are if you wish to run for the Toyo Championship then you have to register and run Toyo tires.
    This is absolutely correct - anyone may run any permitted tire in Autoslalom, Solosprint, or Race Ontario GT, but you must run the designated Toyo tires and display the required identification if you wish to compete for the Toyo Tires Championships.

To another point raised, it is Toyo's expectation that the preferential pricing is extended to those using the tires in competition, not simply members of CASC-OR clubs.

Any member of any CASC-OR club who is using the tires in competition qualifies for the discount. A member who is not using the tires in competition does not qualify.

Hope this answers these questions clearly.

Comment

James is a little behind with the list for those that will be getting the code 1 discount. I picked up up eight RA1's on Monday and the list wasn't updated yet. Earl @ Atlas Tire gave me the deal on faith that my name will be on the list.

Also, the R888's won't be in for another couple of weeks.

Comment

Scott, maybe I have selected vision this morning, but I can not find the thread you referred to..... Can you please point it out. Thanks

Originally posted by ellswrth View Post
        Please see the Announcements section at the top of the forums for details of the 2008 CASC-OR TOYO TIRES CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Comment

Is there a Toyo Tire Championship for 2009?
          Andy
          Mobil 1 Time Attack - #96

Comment

Toronto Tirecraft has lots of TOYO R888's in stock now. We also still have many RA1's.

Jeff
            Toronto Tirecraft

Comment

Originally posted by G-ForceJunkie View Post
              Is there a Toyo Tire Championship for 2009?
              Please check this space tomorrow ... we will have news that I think everyone will be pleased with.

Comment

Originally posted by ellswrth View Post
                Please check this space tomorrow ... we will have news that I think everyone will be pleased with.
                It's tomorrow.
                Ray

Comment

Working...
                X