Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a fee to register for solosprint?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anamaria
    replied
    Re: Is there a fee to register for solosprint?

Originally posted by 13inches View Post
    However the Entry Form that you refer to has a box for the registrar to incidcate "Fee Paid"...along with CASC License, Classification, Inspection and Rule Book. What fee does this refer to?
    .. the event entry fees....

Leave a comment:

• 13inches
    replied

Originally posted by thgear View Post
    the registrars use only section is for registrars use only... do not concern yourself with this

licence, club membership and event entry are all that you have to worry about.
    Thanks Serge!

Leave a comment:

• 13inches
    replied

Thanks Chuck. I've already been over the site and the form and as you can see in my first post, I understand how the event fees and license fees work.

However the Entry Form that you refer to has a box for the registrar to incidcate "Fee Paid"...along with CASC License, Classification, Inspection and Rule Book. What fee does this refer to?

Leave a comment:

• thgear
    replied

I'd like to know if there is a "Series Registration" fee to compete in the Solosprint series?

I understand all of the associated fees:
    License
    Club Membership
    Event Entry

But I'm not clear if there is a series fee or not? The "REGISTRAR’S USE ONLY" section of the 2008 Entry Form has a box for "Fee Paid." What fee is this, and how much is it?

Thanks!
    the registrars use only section is for registrars use only... do not concern yourself with this

licence, club membership and event entry are all that you have to worry about.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Atkins
    replied

I'd like to know if there is a "Series Registration" fee to compete in the Solosprint series?

License
    Club Membership
    Event Entry

But I'm not clear if there is a series fee or not? The "REGISTRAR’S USE ONLY" section of the 2008 Entry Form has a box for "Fee Paid." What fee is this, and how much is it?

Thanks!
    Check out www.soloontario.com

The second page of the Entry Form has a chart showing all of the events and the associated fees.

Leave a comment:

• 13inches
    started a topic Is there a fee to register for solosprint?

Is there a fee to register for solosprint?

License
    Club Membership
    Event Entry

Thanks!
Working...
X