Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2008 Agincourt Autohaus Grand Prix / Mosport Track School and Event!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Agincourt Autohaus Grand Prix / Mosport Track School and Event!

Maximum student registration for Saturday: 50 students (we're already at 37!)
    Registration closes June 25th or earlier if sold out!

Instructional track walk / cruise on Saturday night at 5:15pm!
    Student and volunteer dinner on Saturday night!
    Open for camping Friday until Sunday!

Event #5 of the 2008 Mobil 1 SoloSprint Championship on Sunday... It's you against the clock... and the best in Ontario!

Watch these forums for the Supp Regs the week before the event: http://www.casc.on.ca/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11
    sigpic

Stephen, SPDA VP, OTA Director, CCC Member
    OTA: SGT1 ! -=- CSCS: SSA #842

Re: 2008 Agincourt Autohaus Grand Prix / Mosport Track School and Event!

I'll be there!
    Just call me "G"
    2000 Honda Insight
    2005 Mazda Miata

Comment

Nice poster, but you could have used one where both my mirrors were the same
      Arek Wojciechowski
      8legs Racing, SPC #77
      http://www.8legsRacing.com

Comment

You can have your own graphic artist touch that up for you.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ScotcH View Post
          Nice poster, but you could have used one where both my mirrors were the same
          Give a guy 10 secons of fame, and he forgets to put his make up on... LOL bwahahahaha.... Get it fixed!!
          President, Co-Founder
          http://www.spda-online.ca
          sigpic
          SPDA, Bringing "Racing to Racers"!
          2003 CSP Champion, 2004 FSP Champion,
          2005 FSP Champion, 2006 FSP Champion
          Supported by the greatest companies!!
          Click me to see the companies supporting grass roots motorsports!!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeT View Post
            Give a guy 10 secons of fame, and he forgets to put his make up on... LOL bwahahahaha.... Get it fixed!!
            Yeah ... well ... Car does look cool all on fire and stuff

(and both my mirrors are the same now)
            Arek Wojciechowski
            8legs Racing, SPC #77
            http://www.8legsRacing.com

Comment

For some reason my brother Derrick has not been granted permission to post on this forum its been about 4 months now, anybody know how he can get this permission also he cant regiester for this school and event the site wont allow him

Comment

I would send an Email to president@casc.on.ca about this. I can tell you that the membership area, licensing, number requests, Solosprint photo area and event registration are still knackered for just about everyone. Has it been six weeks now? I'm sorry for the trouble that you're experiencing.

Because of that, Debbie at office@casc.on.ca is swamped as she's doing everything manually for everyone.

But that's why we list Ana's contact info below on the form for registration. Best to arrange it by Fax to 905-417-2268 or email to soloontario [at] cogeco (dot) ca
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you.......You actually rolled in Solo2?

Comment

Originally posted by shawn cormier View Post
                    Thank you.......You actually rolled in Solo2?
                    Nope, it was more a pirouette and a stationary balancing act, before falling back on all 4 wheels. Very pretty.
                    President, Co-Founder
                    http://www.spda-online.ca
                    sigpic
                    SPDA, Bringing "Racing to Racers"!
                    2003 CSP Champion, 2004 FSP Champion,
                    2005 FSP Champion, 2006 FSP Champion
                    Supported by the greatest companies!!
                    Click me to see the companies supporting grass roots motorsports!!

Comment

With the online registration being messed up ,is ther another way register ? I've sent a cople of emails out and no response .

thanks john
                      sigpic1999 Acura Integra
                      # 699 SGT 1 OTA
                      998 Miata Chumpcar

Comment

I spoke with Ana last night and registrations are taken in the order that you Emailed soloontario (at) cogeco [dot] ca

She has some family things going on right now and that's why she won't be at Shannonville this weekend, but she will get to any backlog shortly.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi !
                          I may not have time to respond to each e-mail/PM individually but rest assure that your registrations are being taken care of.
                          Like Stephen said, since there is a max # of students for saturday, they will be taken in the order they are recieved. If necessary, a waiting list will be opened. We are not there yet, so keep them coming.

For credit card payments, please fax the entry form with credit card information.
                          Ana Santos

Comment

Ana, any idea how the day is going to run for school? thanks.

Comment

There's a rough outline that we will release soon. We have planned for some in-class, but a focus will be given to 100% instruction during your time on the track. Instructors will not rotate through the cars like at the DDT school; you'll have one instructor to work with you through the day.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X