Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calabogie registration is closing on Friday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Calabogie registration is closing on Friday.

Originally posted by minispeed View Post
    Is this info needed if running a stock car (other than race tires)?

BTW, great job keeping up with the all questions and prep for this event Craig!!

Thx.
    You're welcome.

If I were you, I would still print out a Pip schedule. That will show people the base class of your car and how many Pips you are taking (none, I guess).

Comment

+1 Craig

You're answering questions within minutes, its definitely removing a lot of competitor uncertainty.. good job! This is definitely going to be the event of the year!
      --
      Chris De Freitas
      www.facebook.com/stagefourmotorsports

Comment

Originally posted by pigeon View Post
        +1 Craig

You're answering questions within minutes, its definitely removing a lot of competitor uncertainty.. good job! This is definitely going to be the event of the year!
        Thanks.

Just remember that when you only get two runs per day!

Comment

lol, thats OK... knowing that im going to get lots and lots of seat time on the Friday
          --
          Chris De Freitas

Comment

Oh also I was wondering..

On the Calabogie website it says sound tests are valid for 9 months. I passed the sound test in April for the TRAC Academy, and no modifications were made to the car. How would they know that I passed already?
            --
            Chris De Freitas

Comment

On the Calabogie website it says sound tests are valid for 9 months. I passed the sound test in April for the TRAC Academy, and no modifications were made to the car. How would they know that I passed already?
              I know that they keep a list, but I have no idea how they reference it.

In any case, if you fail the on-track driveby, then you fail, and it doesn't matter if you passed before.

Comment

I've read that before, but I don't think they ever reference the history. Every time I go, they test me again.
                #77 SGT3 Solosprint

Comment

Originally posted by craig View Post
                  Registration times are given in the schedule posted to www.solosprint.ca For registration (at the track)
                  07h30-08h20 / 09h00-11h00 / 12h00-14h00 / 15h00-17h00 / 18h00-21h00
                  Doh! I kept going to www.soloontario.com and not finding anything. I guess I should pay more attention and actually use the hyperlink!

Apologies.

Tashko.
                  www.spda-online.ca
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X