Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classification for Calabogie - Ontario Competitors Please Read

Hello Everyone

As most of you know there will be two different rulesets for the Calabogie event. One is the National ruleset and the other is the Ontario ruleset. Some of you will have to run in one class for Nationals and a different one for Ontario.

I am going to try and make sure that I have the National results for Saturday and Sunday but I would also like to have the Ontario results for the end of Sunday as well. To do so I need to have all information ready to make the changes so I can produce the results quicker. So what i need from you is if there are any competitors that will be running in different classes, for the two rulesets, to provide me with your National class and your Ontario class. This way I have the info ready and wont have to search the database to find out. This will save time as I know some of you will want to see the results on Sunday. There is no need to reply if your class is the same for both rulesets.

Please do not fill this thread up with questions or replies.

Please ask questions or reply by PM or email.

wrckid01@hotmail.com

Thank you

Paul M
    Chief Timer
    Paul M
    Chief Timer
    2010 Solosprint Champion

sigpic

Re: Classification for Calabogie - Ontario Competitors Please Read

Saturday

national rule set= SGT1
    ontario rule set=SGT2

Sunday

national rule set=SGT1
    ontario rule set=SGT1

reason:
    (adding a front splitter on sunday that is free under national set and 1 pip under ontario set that is if i win SGT2 on sat if not might have to run in SGt2 sunday as well to clinch up the class)
    Former CCC member, and shit disturber

winner of a bunch of different classes over many years

breaker of parts, burner of engines

CREATOR OF "ULTIMATE DOOM 570SX"

Comment

Hmmm, my weekend looks similar, but a little different :

Saturday:

Nationals - SGT1
      Ontario - SGT1

Sunday:

Nationals - SGT2
      Ontario - SGT2
      Last edited by Cap'n Pete; 08-25-2008, 05:05 PM. Reason: Corrected wrong info.
      OMSC
      Current: 2011 Corvette Z06
      Previous: '06 Z06, '10 Corvette, '93 & '02 Camaro Z28's

Comment

Ok I only have 9 competitors who responded. If you are running non premium R's or streets your class will be different for the nationals. I just want to get the class changed so we dont have to figure it out at registration.

Let me know

wrckid01@hotmail.com

Thanks

Paul
        Chief Timer
        Paul M
        Chief Timer
        2010 Solosprint Champion

sigpic

Comment

Actually, I was wrong ... there will be no difference in class for me on Saturday between Ontario/National rules ... oops!

Hmmmm, that's too bad, I was hoping to run the same class both days for the Nationals ... I don't care if I'm in different classes for the Ontario series, since 1 more event will round out the "best 6" for the year. Might have to bump up a class on Sunday somehow (too hard to bump down by 4.9 PIPs on Saturday! ).
          OMSC
          Current: 2011 Corvette Z06
          Previous: '06 Z06, '10 Corvette, '93 & '02 Camaro Z28's

Comment

Okay i am still missing the following people who are running non-premium R's or street tires to let me know their national classing. I currently have Ana's computer so I can get this changed asap.

If you are on this list please contact me with your classing for the National ruleset. If you dont i will be tracking you down either thursday night or friday at the track.

James M
            Miles M
            Martin G
            Gary W
            Mohammed H
            Wes T
            Steven K
            Andrew V
            Mike V
            Shakier A
            Scott T
            Bram W

Edward D

This will only make registration take more time if you show up and dont know your national class. This means we may possibly only get one run in if registration doesn't close till past 9 am.

All you need to do to figure out your national class is subtract any aero PIP's and dont claim -PIP's for tires and that will be your final class.

PM or email till Thursday at 12 Noon or you can call me/find me at the track and let me know anytime after that.

wrckid01@hotmail.com
            (705) 730-2911

Thank you
            Paul
            Last edited by wrxr176; 08-27-2008, 02:54 PM.
            Paul M
            Chief Timer
            2010 Solosprint Champion

sigpic

Comment

I just emailed you Paul, thanks!

As for Shaun Kent, he is using street tires so is technically in T5-S. Since there is no low enough class, he is automatically in T3-S for the provincials. Since theres no tire rule for the nationals, he's just in T3.

We're both classified the same way, at less than 49.9 PIPs, since we both have near identical cars.
              --
              Chris De Freitas
              www.facebook.com/stagefourmotorsports

Comment

Please c.c. me at baldheadracing@seko.ca

Paul may Ana's computer, but I have the database.

Comment

Working...
                X