Thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks!

Thanks to Chuck, the solo sprint committee, the CCC, all the event organizers, the "chiefs", and all the other regular volunteers for a great season! Looking forward to an even better year next year
    #77 SGT3 Solosprint

Re: Thanks!

I want to second this! I can only imagine the amount of background work that has gone into making this a successful season. It has been an absolute blast. Thank you - whether you're up front or behind the scenes - for making this season a wonderful event.
    sigpicFrank - OTA #259 retired. I'm in BC now!

Comment

Thanks for your leadership, Chuck.

JohnP

Comment

Many thanks to the OSO and the SoloSprint Committee that make these events possible. They devote a considerable amount of their own time to make sure that these events are well organized and run as smoothly as possible.

On behalf of SoloSprint, I would also like to thank those non-competing volunteers who show up on a regular basis to assist us in our endeavours to make this sport the best that it can be.

And thanks to the competitors for making the series a success.

Special congratulations to Chris P. for winning once again in his third different car since I began in the sport in 2002 - Honda CRX, Honda S2000 and his current Corvette. Excellent job Chris!
        Chuck Atkins

Ontario 1500 Motorsport Adventure Organizer
        Former CASC-OR Ontario Time Attack Director
        Former ASN Canada FIA SoloSport Ontario Rep

Comment

Yep, thanks to all those I pissed off this season......

Congrats to Krispy for yet another Overall title. You quickly approaching McGrath territory with all that hardware.... Good job!

Comment

Working...
          X