Re: Can-Alignment

Scott is awesome, but he refuses to
    take me to the Ponderosa for a piece
    of... steak

Leave a comment:

• CAllen
    replied

I'm a semi-regular visitor to Scott's shop, and he's done a bit of work on my Toyota Echo for me (non-race related). Scott's been working on cages in the last year and a bit, and I supervised the built of the Monte Carlo for him.

Congrats on the win Scott! I'll see you soon, I'm sure.

Colene

Leave a comment:

• Navigator
    replied

Originally posted by TrackMart View Post
    Hey Scott congratulations with the win at Performance World this weekend! It was good to see a Solosprint car win.
    Congrats! That has to be the slowest win that Scott has ever been a part of. What class did he win?

Leave a comment:

• TrackMart
    replied

Hey Scott congratulations with the win at Performance World this weekend! It was good to see a Solosprint car win.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Ytzman
    replied

I took a close inspection of Scott's work
    good stuff for sure..... especially that black 240 I saw in Jan.
    Last edited by Ytzman; 03-14-2010, 11:30 PM. Reason: spell check anyone?

Leave a comment:

• racecartech
    replied

I started building cages for oval track in 04, I also built Martin's car (#77 Road car) from Scratch. It was originally an oval track 82 Monte Carlo from Kawartha Speedway.

Leave a comment:

• G-ForceJunkie
    replied

Has Scott been doing cages for long?

I'll be heading out his way in a couple months for another alignment...switching up the suspension.

Leave a comment:

• nissannx
    started a topic Can-Alignment

Can-Alignment

While I was in getting my car corner balanced and aligned, Scott showed me a couple of cages that he was working on. Very tempting to leave the car there for some further work, but I did bring it back home.

Thanks Scott. Your new shop is awesome, easy to find and talk about close to home. I hope that you have a wonderful season.
Working...
X