Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agincourt Autohaus - Aug 21/22 at MIR - Supplementary Regulations

Hi Folks,
    The supplementary regulations will be posted soon. Watch this thread for that information.

Agincourt Autohaus presents their second 2010 SoloSprint weekend at Mosport!

Both days at Mosport Grand Prix track

August 21st: Premier Lapping Day: Max of 54 cars. Expect 2.5 to 3.5 hours on track.
    August 22nd: Event #6 of the Mobil 1 Ontario SoloSprint Championship

Costs:

Before August 11th: $325 lapping, $150 event
    After August 11th: $350 lapping, $160 event

Contact solosprint [at] rogers [dot] com to register!

For more information about the lapping day contact Paul at wrckid01 at hotmail dot com
    For more information about event #6 contact myself at frank_ewald at sympatico dot ca
    sigpicFrank - OTA #259 retired. I'm in BC now!

Re: Agincourt Autohaus - Aug 21/22 at MIR - Supplementary Regulations

Here are the Supplementary Regulations for Saturday's Lapping Day and Sunday's Event #6. There is still room on both days. We will look forward to seeing you.
    Thank you,
    Frank

Edit: Clarification/change of names in key positions
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nissannx; 08-17-2010, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Hey Frank,

Are you limiting the number of participants for Sunday’s event? I haven’t registered yet for event #6 as I’m not 100% sure that I’ll be able to make it. If I’m able to make it my plan was to pay at the door.

Thanks
      sigpic
      Carsten - OTA #276 GT1

Comment

There should be no problem with you paying at the door. We can handle a fair number of cars on MIR .

Advance notice of registration is always preferred, but we do account for a few extra people showing up on the day of.
        OMSC
        Current: 2011 Corvette Z06
        Previous: '06 Z06, '10 Corvette, '93 & '02 Camaro Z28's

Comment

Hopefully, you still have your Agincourt Autohaus decals if you were at our July event. They're a very big SoloSprint sponsor and it would be very nice if you had them on your car at every event. If you still have them, please bring them.

Thank you!
          sigpic

Stephen, SPDA VP, OTA Director, CCC Member
          OTA: SGT1 ! -=- CSCS: SSA #842

Comment

August 22nd Morning Schedule!

7:15 a.m. - Registration and Scrutineering

8:15 a.m. - Mandatory Driver's Meeting

8:45 a.m. - Gridding for warm-up laps

9:00 to 9:55 a.m. - warm-up laps (do five laps, come in and re-grid to give everyone track time)

9:55 a.m. - group X leave cars on grid row, right side wall

10:00 a.m. - Driver's meeting

10:15 p.m. - group X begins

Comment

Thank you, everyone, for helping make Saturday an incident free day! A few mechanicals and a beached Honda, but no impacts and no ambulance calls! A first for SoloSprint at Mosport in quite a few years.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!!
              sigpic

Stephen, SPDA VP, OTA Director, CCC Member
              OTA: SGT1 ! -=- CSCS: SSA #842

Comment

Huge thanks to the organizers for the great weekend. You guys certainly had your hands full today with the on and off rain throughout the day. Thanks for getting both run groups a chance in the dry!

Lapping on Saturday was great too. Before the day started I had my reservations with the short 20 min sessions but it turned out to be a good use of time with the next run group starting on the cool down lap of the group that preceded it.

Will Chan

Former OTA CCC Chairman

Comment

Originally posted by bsclywilly View Post
                  Huge thanks to the organizers for the great weekend. You guys certainly had your hands full today with the on and off rain throughout the day. Thanks for getting both run groups a chance in the dry!

Lapping on Saturday was great too. Before the day started I had my reservations with the short 20 min sessions but it turned out to be a good use of time with the next run group starting on the cool down lap of the group that preceded it.
                  Absolutely agree with everything said. Both Paul and Frank did great jobs with what they had. Paul's idea to keep the track hot as much as possible worked fabulously and will hopefully be used by other organizers in the future.

Franks' handling the weather challenged day that we had, even when viewed in hindsight was about as good as could be expected. Lots of exposure to MIR in the wet and everybody got a timed dry run as well.
                  #65 C6 Corvette SGT3-S

Comment

Working...
                  X