BF Goodrich announces contingency program through CASC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF Goodrich announces contingency program through CASC

For 2011 Canadian Automobile Sport Clubs – Ontario Region (CASC-OR) is welcoming BF Goodrich as a contingency sponsor.

“I’m very pleased that BF Goodrich is coming on board for 2011 as a CASC-OR contingency sponsor to reward competitors that chose to run on their tires. With three tire models to choose in a wide variety of sizes competitors will find a tire that meets their requirements no matter what class or series they choose to compete in. Commented CASC-OR Vice President, Steven Day.

Three models of tires will be eligible for the program, with the leading tire being the BF Goodrich g-Force R1, the company’s flagship DOT R-compound racing tire. The tire will available for at a special racer net price racers exclusively through Braiden Tire, 9833 Highway 48, Unit 6 in Markham, Ontario. Please visit http://braidan.com/

BF Goodrich g-Force R1 Sizes and Pricing

Size...............................MSRP...............CASC member price

P205/50ZR15 SL............$273.00............$179
    P225/50ZR15 SL............$299.00............$196
    P205/55ZR16 SL............$357.00............$234
    P225/50ZR16 SL............$365.00............$240
    P245/45ZR16 LL ............$399.00............$262
    P225/45ZR17 LL ............$410.00............$269
    P235/40ZR17 LL ............$399.00............$262
    P245/40ZR17 LL ............$420.00............$276
    P255/40ZR17 LL ............$441.00............$289
    P275/40ZR17 LL ............$467.00............$306
    P315/35ZR17 LL ............$539.00............$354
    P225/40ZR18 LL............$483.00............$317
    P245/40ZR18 LL ............$489.00............$321
    P265/35ZR18 LL ............$520.00............$341
    P275/35ZR18 LL............$529.00............$347
    P285/30ZR18 LL............$541.00............$355
    P335/30ZR18 LL ............$629.00............$413

For details and specifications on the BF Goodrich R1 please visit:

http://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/tire-...force-r1-tires

The other models eligible for the contingency program are the BF Goodrich g-Force KDW, near competition tires with excellent dry and wet traction and the BF Goodrich g-Force Sport, BF Goodrich’s entry level Z rated tire with excellent dry traction and competent wet traction. For details and specifications please visit:

http://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/tire-...-t-a-kdw-tires

http://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/tire-...ce-sport-tires

The main component of the contingency program applies to the 2011 CASC Autoslalom series, 2011 Time Attack series, 2011 GT Sprints series and 2011 GT Challenge series and rewards winning competitors for participating in the BF Goodrich championship program and finish in the following positions at the end of the year.

• Top finishing place = Free set of tires
    • 2nd place = $500 coupons
    • 3rd place = $300 coupons

There will also be a random awards component for those competitors that participate in the BF Goodrich tire contingency program throughout the season. Coupons will be awarded via random draw to eligible competitors towards the purchase of BF Goodrich tires. More details about the program will be forthcoming.

To learn more about the line up of BF Goodrich g-Force tires please visit www.bfgoodrichtires.ca.

Canadian Automobile Sport Clubs - Ontario Region (CASC-OR) is the Official Sanctioning Body of Motorsports in Ontario.

As Ontario's governing body of motorsports, CASC-OR conducts provincial championships in four divisions - Road Racing, Ice Racing, Solosprint, and Autoslalom. CASC-OR creates the rules and licenses competitors and officials for these divisions.

With over 30 affiliated clubs and close to 3000 affiliated members, CASC-OR is Canada’s largest body of motorsports participants. Please visit www.casc.on.ca for more details.
    Last edited by Admin; 03-24-2011, 11:14 AM.
    CASC Autoslalom Director
    2019 Honda Civic Si #64
    www.twinlakesmc.org

Re: BF Goodrich announces contingency program through CASC

Do these prices include mounting and balance?
    Mobil 1 Time-Attack # 4, CCC Member

Comment

can we get a competitor price for the KWDs?

Steven, i remember when the BFG rep was giving his presentation, he wasnt too keen about talking about their street-tire lineup, but there might be quite a bit of interest for us solo-sprint-time-attackers to actually run with the Street Tire variant if their priccing is competetive + contingency (competitors being the Nitto, RE11, ToyoRRR's, and the Hoosier RS3)
      set tire pressures to winning!

Comment

Figured I would ask this question here...

I plan on running all the time-attack events this year and atleast the first school. How long should I expect a set of these BFG R1's to last? Heres some info on my car to help..

95' VW golf(FWD)
        Approx. 2650LBS w/driver
        Approx. 180whp
        225/50/15
        Aggressive susp. setup (but smooth driving style)

I know there are many other variables but im really just looking for an estimate...Can I expect atleast 3/4 of the season worth of life?

Thanks in advance!
        Corey Whiteman

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Barker View Post
          Do these prices include mounting and balance?
          Dave,
          I think not. But I would suggest calling them directly to find out.

Braidan Motor Car
          Tires, Wheel and Vehicle Sales
          9833 Highway 48, Unit 6
          Markham, Ontario , Canada L3P3J3
          (905) 209-7979
          Perry Iannuzzi
          Past President
          Canadian Automobile Sport Clubs -Ontario Region

Comment

Originally posted by 3wheeler View Post
            Figured I would ask this question here...

I plan on running all the time-attack events this year and atleast the first school. How long should I expect a set of these BFG R1's to last? Heres some info on my car to help..

95' VW golf(FWD)
            Approx. 2650LBS w/driver
            Approx. 180whp
            225/50/15
            Aggressive susp. setup (but smooth driving style)

I know there are many other variables but im really just looking for an estimate...Can I expect atleast 3/4 of the season worth of life?

Thanks in advance!
            Given the above description, I'd say 3/4s of a season is a reasonable expectation for R1 tire life, as long as you aren't doing additional lapping days, etc.
            Andy
            Mobil 1 Time Attack - #96

Comment

Clarification:
              G-Force R1 tires can only be purchased from Braidan Tire, BFGoodrich's exclusive dealer for the R1.

All other g-Force tires can be purchased at any authorized BFGoodrich dealer (see BFG website for their Dealer locator).

CASC-OR Marketing Team.

Comment

By the way...

BFGoodrich has made available swanky Pit Stop Shirts to the first 50 customers buying sets of R1s for this season. You get your size of shirt right at Braidan Tire with your tire purchase. See the Braidan Tire Forum area for more info.

Comment

Working...
                X