April Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: April Update

The Walbro 255 fuel pump is in and all vacuum issues have been sorted out. Now I'm just breaking the engine in - it's all OEM but it's been sitting unused for 10 years - and getting the car cleaned up. I've ordered my TOYO R1R tires so I'm getting ready for the season. The car sits in GT1 on streets with a couple of pips left to play with over the summer.
    sigpicFrank - OTA #259 retired. I'm in BC now!

Comment

Cant wait to see this thing this season. Its going to be an exciting season for you and Katie!
      Last edited by Boostgod; 04-16-2011, 11:21 PM.
      Benjamin Freeling

'98 ITR ('05 season)
      GT2 SOLO 1

New Car for 2010:
      '92 Civic DX #187
      GT4-S

Comment

Katie will be running a reduced schedule this season as she has a new job for the summer (unpaid, 7 days a week, but great experience and will look awesome on a resume) and through University will be in Europe for much of the spring. That being said, we're working on getting six events for her this season!

Comment

Thanks to Scott and Can-alignment - a stronger, reinforced axle mount is in place and should keep the axles where they need to be. Turbo clamps are being installed now to stop the boost leak. I'm looking forward to getting back out to the track!

Comment

Working...
          X