X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nissannx
    replied
    Re: April Update

Thanks to Scott and Can-alignment - a stronger, reinforced axle mount is in place and should keep the axles where they need to be. Turbo clamps are being installed now to stop the boost leak. I'm looking forward to getting back out to the track!

Leave a comment:

• nissannx
    replied

Katie will be running a reduced schedule this season as she has a new job for the summer (unpaid, 7 days a week, but great experience and will look awesome on a resume) and through University will be in Europe for much of the spring. That being said, we're working on getting six events for her this season!

Leave a comment:

• Boostgod
    replied

Cant wait to see this thing this season. Its going to be an exciting season for you and Katie!
    Last edited by Boostgod; 04-16-2011, 11:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• nissannx
    replied

The Walbro 255 fuel pump is in and all vacuum issues have been sorted out. Now I'm just breaking the engine in - it's all OEM but it's been sitting unused for 10 years - and getting the car cleaned up. I've ordered my TOYO R1R tires so I'm getting ready for the season. The car sits in GT1 on streets with a couple of pips left to play with over the summer.

Leave a comment:

• racecartech
    replied

I did not even consider you meant it in that way. I merely mentioned Frank owned a Defender restraint unit.

Also as more people purchase these type of devices I hope there is less need for them.

Leave a comment:

• Carguy
    replied

Originally posted by racecartech View Post
    Defender, and I hope every one who has a device never has the misfortune of needing it.
    I actually meant on account of the "neck snapping speed". The comment had nothing to do with Frank actually "needing" his safety equipment.

Leave a comment:

• DT Racer
    replied

Gotta give Props on your determination and Scott's creativeness. Seen both you put alot of hard work in. Thanks for the honorable mention by the way. And awesome to hear you had a "WOW" ride on Sunday

Our cars had been pretty close before. Not now. So you've inspired me to get my butt moving and get my mods done. So enjoy your time in the Sun...while it lasts . When I get this puppy in, we'll see who has the braggin rights

And running this year with the added confidence of a "Can-Alignment custom fab shop" oil pan
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• nissannx
    replied

DefNder, 4 point roll bar, SA helmets - I'm thinking about more safety equipment now!

Leave a comment:

• racecartech
    replied

Originally posted by Carguy View Post
    Bet you're happy to have a HANS device now!
    Defender, and I hope every one who has a device never has the misfortune of needing it.

Leave a comment:

• Carguy
    replied

Bet you're happy to have a HANS device now!

Leave a comment:

• nissannx
    replied

I just went for the first real drive.
    WOW!

Leave a comment:

• John P
    replied

If you run on spare donuts would that qualify you for T3?
    Last edited by John P; 04-10-2011, 06:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• nissannx
    replied

Which one will I bring to Ontario Time Attack? In the fall I picked up a 92 NX2000 that I'm using as my winter car.

Couldn't leave Can-Alignment without a corner balance and alignment!

Ford was in on a regular basis to help out. We were also regularly checking out Scott's new widebody 240SX. My car is done and Scott can move on to other projects.

Leave a comment:

• nissannx
    replied

Class isn't finalized yet. All I can say is that I'd have to add a lot of weight (legally of course) to the car to get down to GT3.
    Last edited by nissannx; 04-02-2011, 02:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kart14
    replied

Looking forward to seeing another Nissan in GT3.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X