Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 9th 2011 Ontario Time Attack Driving School at Mosport Grand Prix Road Course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cap'n Pete
    replied
    Re: July 9th 2011 Ontario Time Attack Driving School at Mosport Grand Prix Road Cours

Originally posted by Budulis View Post
    hey guys,so if i cant attend school can i still race on big track on july 10th ????
    That depends on what other experience you have ... may require a discussion with our Chief Instructor, Frank, and/or the weekend organizer to see if you can be provided with an instructor during the morning lapping sessions.

Leave a comment:

• Budulis
    replied
    Re: July 9th 2011 Ontario Time Attack Driving School at Mosport Grand Prix Road Cours

hey guys,so if i cant attend school can i still race on big track on july 10th ????

Leave a comment:

• Cap'n Pete
    replied

Originally posted by davids100 View Post
    I sent in my registration by fax a while ago for this school - am I likely to see any sort of confirmation before the event? If I haven't already, should I resubmit?
    Originally posted by Chuck91GT View Post
    Better to scan it and email it to our Registrar, Serge, at:
    Serge has David's form.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Atkins
    replied

Originally posted by davids100 View Post
    I sent in my registration by fax a while ago for this school - am I likely to see any sort of confirmation before the event? If I haven't already, should I resubmit?
    Better to scan it and email it to our Registrar, Serge, at:

ontariotimeattack@gmail.com

Leave a comment:

• davids100
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Alloy GT
    replied

Originally posted by Cap'n Pete View Post
    Hey, you were there too, so I guess you missed the missing numbers too!

Historically, I think we've never pressed the numbers issue at schools. Maybe we've been in contravention of the rules???? ... but as you said, no harm done .
    Pete, dont forget to change your avatar

Leave a comment:

• Cap'n Pete
    replied

Yes, those 2 guys did a great job. The numbers were just an oversight. No harm was done.
    Hey, you were there too, so I guess you missed the missing numbers too!

Historically, I think we've never pressed the numbers issue at schools. Maybe we've been in contravention of the rules???? ... but as you said, no harm done .

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Atkins
    replied

Originally posted by nissannx View Post
    A Nissan Guy and a Corvette guy organized the school. They did a great job, too! Just forgot to request numbers.
    Yes, those 2 guys did a great job. The numbers were just an oversight. No harm was done.

Leave a comment:

• nissannx
    replied

Numbers are always a requirement. So who organized the DDT school?
    A Nissan Guy and a Corvette guy organized the school. They did a great job, too! Just forgot to request numbers.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Atkins
    replied

Originally posted by Alloy GT View Post
    numbers required but not sponsor stickers, correct? PS Pete, dont worry, your monster ride will look smashing with some numbers on
    This is correct unless we have a school sponsor.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Atkins
    replied

Originally posted by Cap'n Pete View Post
    They weren't a requirement at the DDT school ... why now at MIR?
    Numbers are always a requirement. So who organized the DDT school?

Leave a comment:

• Alloy GT
    replied

numbers required but not sponsor stickers, correct? PS Pete, dont worry, your monster ride will look smashing with some numbers on

Leave a comment:

• Cap'n Pete
    replied

Numbers are required for the school on Saturday as well as per rule set. It's the only way we can ID the cars on track.
    They weren't a requirement at the DDT school ... why now at MIR?

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Atkins
    replied

Originally posted by ONdriver View Post
    Just wondering about the MIR school on the 9th.
    Will we have to run with car numbers and sponsor stickers in place?
    Seeing as it's not a competition event!
    Thanks
    Perry
    Numbers are required for the school on Saturday as well as per rule set. It's the only way we can ID the cars on track.

Leave a comment:

• Yellow Viggen
    replied

Got it , thanks, page 25. I would think no need for numbers at the school.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X