Events 5 OTA Supplementary Regulations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Events 5 OTA Supplementary Regulations

Carsten, hats off to you and Rob for putting on a great weekend and keeping things on schedule, despite a couple minor interruptions. Good job, especially considering it's your first time organizing an event .
    OMSC
    Current: 2011 Corvette Z06
    Previous: '06 Z06, '10 Corvette, '93 & '02 Camaro Z28's

Comment

Originally posted by Cap'n Pete View Post
      Carsten, hats off to you and Rob for putting on a great weekend and keeping things on schedule, despite a couple minor interruptions. Good job, especially considering it's your first time organizing an event .
      How did you like your new (but ineligible for the OTA black corvette championship) Z06? Did you get real tires for it already?

Wish I could have been there but the Corvette electrical system decided to do its thing after I finished maintenance and had the car all loaded up.
      03 Z06 #72
      15 Prius V

Comment

just wanted to chime in and say thanks to all the organizers for another fantastic event (albeit i did manage to hurt the engine....verict still pending).
        Crispy posted another amazing time, Pete was a celebrity as everybody wanted a ride in his new moster z06 and, oh...i did get a ride in that stock cobalt WOW!!! An amazing weekend, athought no doubt it will be an expesive one for me
        sigpic
        Supporting member of several
        grassroot Clubs

Comment

Many thank thanks to Rob and Carsten for pulling off a great weekend. Even though TAC doesn't have a lot of competitors involved in Ontario Time Attack they were still able to put together an excellent weekend. They were even able to ward off the Rain Gods on Sunday.

Even though the school on Saturday had a couple of minor incidents it was a tremendous success. Thanks to all the instructors who made it happen. Our new philosophy and approach to instructing is working as we envisioned it should. The student comments were a positive reinforcement that we have the best schools for learning how to drive fast in a well controlled environment.

Event #5 on Sunday incorporated 3 hours of lapping in the morning and another trademark 3 timed sessions for everyone in the afternoon. The last session required some last minute tweaking to pull it off but we did it.

Again, thank you TAC and specifically Rob and Carsten for making it happen.

DJ, the Mosport starter for the weekend, also sends his regards to everyone for a great weekend. To any Mosport Marshal who might be reading this thread, I would also like to extend my thanks to you for being there and making this event a resounding success. We'll see you again for the ASN Canada FIA National Time Attack Championships on August 26th - August 28th.

http://2011tanationals.caslube.com/
          Chuck Atkins

Ontario 1500 Motorsport Adventure Organizer
          Former CASC-OR Ontario Time Attack Director
          Former ASN Canada FIA SoloSport Ontario Rep

Comment

Another round of thanks to Rob and Carsten and all volunteers for keeping things running smoothly. Thanks to all instructors, especially Frank and Ed for making a black Mustang go even faster! Special thanks to DJ and all the other marshalls for their professionalism, managed to wave a thanks to a few of you on the cool-down lap.
            A great weekend all around, certainly learned a lot!
            Perry
            #25 summer & winter

Comment

Thanks to all the organizers, marshals and volunteers that made another time attack event a fantastic success!

Great work everyone, great time as well!
              Now CrITical Inc.
              Misssion Critical It solutions for your business.

Comment

Working...
              X