MIR School & Event 5 - Behind the Scenes Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIR School & Event 5 - Behind the Scenes Pics

A fantastic weekend at the track. Thanks to all the organizers, volunteers and drivers for making it awesome!

We have a lot of pros taking care of the on-track action, so I thought I'd showcase the people & cars of OTA a little instead...hope you like em...

https://picasaweb.google.com/1091496...eat=directlink
    #74 - 2003 Ford Mustang GT

Re: MIR School & Event 5 - Behind the Scenes Pics

some more pics from the horseless carriage lapping

set tire pressures to winning!

Comment

wheel coming loose?

set tire pressures to winning!

Comment

After three wheel studs broke, I would like to thank everyone that helped get my car back on the track, physically helping, lending tools, finding parts, parts pick up and with advice and encouragement; Alex M, Jon W, Rob H, Matt C, Chris P, Dave S, Martin G (Afirma Innovations), Andrew and Andy W(Auto Analyzer), Riaan VV, Eugen B, Rob G, Scott M (can-alignment), and Mohamed H (Tri-Hospital Sleep Lab West).

Much appreciated, because I was able to compete and then drive home after the event. Thanks everyone.

JohnP

Comment

John,
          Anytime! The Solo/HADA spirit lives on.
          Now CrITical Inc.
          Misssion Critical It solutions for your business.

Comment

Originally posted by John P View Post
            After three wheel studs broke, I would like to thank everyone that helped get my car back on the track, physically helping, lending tools, finding parts, parts pick up and with advice and encouragement; Alex M, Jon W, Rob H, Matt C, Chris P, Dave S, Martin G (Afirma Innovations), Andrew and Andy W(Auto Analyzer), Riaan VV, Eugen B, Rob G, Scott M (can-alignment), and Mohamed H (Tri-Hospital Sleep Lab West).

Much appreciated, because I was able to compete and then drive home after the event. Thanks everyone.

JohnP
            Time Attack has the best group of competitors always willing to help each other out. I dropped by to see if I could lend a hand but you had already been mobbed with all kinds of help and support. It was great to see you back on the grid Sunday to compete John.
            CarGuy - Subaru BRZ #57
            sigpic
            Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting. Steve McQueen

Comment

Originally posted by Salmaan View Post
              A fantastic weekend at the track. Thanks to all the organizers, volunteers and drivers for making it awesome!

We have a lot of pros taking care of the on-track action, so I thought I'd showcase the people & cars of OTA a little instead...hope you like em...

https://picasaweb.google.com/1091496...eat=directlink
              great pix and great to see a "human" side of such an event as well... lots of captured emotions there...awesome!
              sigpic
              Supporting member of several
              grassroot Clubs

Comment

Thank you John for you kind words. Without your participation, OTA is at a great loss. Your enthusiasm to teach; the advice and help you offer so willingly; your voluntary efforts in the committees; organising and clerking of the events, are just a few examples of your true sporting character that we all acknowledge with gratitude. There is no one I know who was not hurting while you struggled with your repairs. We were all thrilled to see you back on the track.
                Mohamed H

Comment

Any pictures with student's cars!?

Comment

Working...
                  X