• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nissannx
    replied
    Re: PIP schedules

Originally posted by racecartech View Post
    How many cars will be in GT1? I am going to have to pull lots of plug wires to even out the HP of all the guys with more than 200.
    LOL! When you're not looking I'm going to swap your mile wide Hoosiers for my ten year old RA1 "Slicks". That should be enough to slow you down at least a tenth of a second to give us 200 HP guys a chance to see you.

Leave a comment:

• racecartech
    replied

How many cars will be in GT1? I am going to have to pull lots of plug wires to even out the HP of all the guys with more than 200.

Leave a comment:

• ShaneG
    replied

if you are on streets, and claiming the -10 PIPs, you need the "S"

Leave a comment:

• loki141
    replied

Oh woops, my starting glass is gt1, 79pips,'then I take the -10 for streets, and then my mods bring me back up to GT1, I guess I don't need the "S" after GT1 then?

Leave a comment:

• Cap'n Pete
    replied

So guys like me know I can run the street tire guys over in the corner to get my yellow flags and extra laps
    I don't know what you mean.

Leave a comment:

• nissannx
    replied

Originally posted by Cap'n Pete View Post
    Wait, are you SGT3 with or without your mods? Because SGT3 minus 10 PIPs = GT2-S .
    Good catch, Pete! Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• racecartech
    replied

So guys like me know I can run the street tire guys over in the corner to get my yellow flags and extra laps

Leave a comment:

• Ujjwal
    replied

Silly question but why is it important to add the '-S' at the end?

Leave a comment:

• Cap'n Pete
    replied

Originally posted by loki141 View Post
    Might as well throw my question in here... If my car is in SGT3 to start off and Im on street tires -10pips that puts me in GT1 when other mods are added, do I run an "S" after that on the Side of my car? (Didn't see that explained in the rules)
    Wait, are you SGT3 with or without your mods? Because SGT3 minus 10 PIPs = GT2-S .

Leave a comment:

• loki141
    replied

Originally posted by nissannx View Post
    Yes. That is correct.
    Thx

Leave a comment:

• nissannx
    replied

Originally posted by loki141 View Post
    Might as well throw my question in here... If my car is in SGT3 to start off and I'm on street tires -10pips that puts me in GT1 when other mods are added, do I run an "S" after that on the Side of my car? (Didn't see that explained in the rules)
    Yes. That is correct.

Leave a comment:

• loki141
    replied

Might as well throw my question in here... If my car is in SGT3 to start off and Im on street tires -10pips that puts me in GT1 when other mods are added, do I run an "S" after that on the Side of my car? (Didn't see that explained in the rules)

Leave a comment:

• ONdriver
    replied

Originally posted by bsclywilly View Post
    True! Maybe to make things simpler, non-adjustable dampers should be free... Let everyone reap the benefits.
    No argument from this corner!
    In the meantime I'm reviewing Regulation 4.8.2.6

Leave a comment:

• bsclywilly
    replied

Originally posted by Lloyd_ View Post
    Don't give up so easily! It doesn't matter what they actually do, it matters what you convince CCC of
    True! Maybe to make things simpler, non-adjustable dampers should be free... Let everyone reap the benefits.

Leave a comment:

• Alloy GT
    replied

there are 2 conflicting reports from CCC members about Bilstien.

Bill do you know the model of yours?

Also, as anouther note, Bilstien are OE on several models of car and even light truck applications. not as a replacement but new
    Hi! As per Lloyd's email...mine are "Sport" (base). They are GOOD schocks yet not considered any better than 2004 Sachs (OEM) available thru GM. Anyhow, I got them as: 1) Sachs were unavailable 2) they were cheaper. No issues taking pips btw given they are not OEM and GM don't carry them....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X